“Completely gratious”
Review of El Emir

El Emir
Ranked #1,143 of 5,593 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: In our authentic Lebanese restaurant EL EMIR you have the special opportunity to taste the finest Lebanese cuisine with more than 80 items of MEZZA, a variety of fresh fish and wide range of other delicious specialities. You can enjoy food made from the most delicious ingredients prepared by professional team of chefs. We truly believe that this restaurant is more than just a tasty dining experience. It is also the atmosphere of gallant oriental design which guarantees You the unique taste of orient. EL EMIR also provides take - away and catering services as well as hiring the restaurant facilities for your parties or meetings.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I took my second trip here today and what a hospitality we were shown.
3 hours went away in seconds and the waiter we got was a real charmer.
As I said it was my second visit, the previous one from last year, and the waiter remembered me and my taste in Sheesa!
Now that's what I call service!

You better try it!!

There are newer reviews for El Emir

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was delicious and reasonably priced, the service was quick and efficient.
We paid 1700 crowns for two persons, water, one glass of wine, starter-main course-dessert, tea and tip included

Reviewed July 12, 2013

A nice Lebanese restaurant located on Wenceslas Square. Great decor located in a galleria on two floors. The night we went we were getting a bit tired of typical Czech food and opted for something different. The atmosphere was very nice but the food was a bit over cooked (not untypical for Czech Rep.) Many if not all other guests were of middle eastern origin so I have to think the food was very authentic. The service was excellent and we had a very drinkable Lebanese wine. All in all not a bad experience just the food was disappointing.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I thought I had found the best Lebanese in Germany until I found this one in Prague. The food is delicious!!!! Prices and service was good as well.
If you enjoy tasting many flavors then I recommend the Mezza plate. Their choice of appetizers on this plate gives the best sample of Lebanese flavors.
We can't wait to return.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Located off Wenceslas Square, in the Koruna shopping arcade / passage.

We had limited time, and this was accomodated. We all had the vegetarian mezza plate, a variety of different dishes and options, including hummus, tabbouleh, falafel, olives and several pastries. All delicious, we all had a different favourite.

Service was attentive but not intrusive. For a change from the standards of Czech food or Italian, this was a good pick.