“Amazing food, served by the best waiter I've ever had. Do not miss it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Touch Restaurant & Lounge

Touch Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #3,104 of 5,316 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, served by the best waiter I've ever had. Do not miss it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

Me and my girlfriend were visiting Prague and wanted to go somewhere nice for dinner without going bankrupt. We saw from tripadvisor that the location was v good (a quick walk from Republic Square - away from the tourist traps). The reviews were very good so we decided to check it out.

The atmosphere in Touch is fantastic - modern but without the cold sterility that often accompanies this. Jan, our waiter was extremely friendly to us and enthusiastic about his work. True to the restaurant's ethos of sourcing ingredients locally for the best possible quality and flavour, he explained where exactly in Czech Rep our food and wine was from and how it is prepared.

When the food arrived we were both highly satisfied with the presentation and quality of our meals. I would recommend the Beef Carpaccio to start and the Bohemian Goulash for main course, they were both expertly seasoned and the goulash had a real spice to it, which I love. Dessert was equally great, but as we were taking our time to enjoy all of this great food, we had to share!

After our meal (and to our surprise), Jan brought over 3 shots of a Czech spirit made from plums which we all shared. It was a very nice touch to end a great evening.

We had an excellent time at Touch and I'm sure you will too. We went twice and will no doubt be visiting again in the future!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank TouristScotsman

“Good experience but probably wouldn't voluntarily go there again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

I went there because I wanted to try some Czech specialties and they had some on the menu so i thought I'd try it. Portion sizes are very generous, had a goat cheese salad, which was great. Decided to try the goulash with dumplings, didn't really like it, not sure if it was the way the restaurant makes it or if it's the dish in general that I didn't like. it was the only czech restaurant i visited so can't really compare. Good service.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Firm Christmas fine dinnnig time with Touch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

I had a all around great experience from this little in size but great in value restaurant! Every course that came on our table was really special . Staff is enthusiastic and you sure can see that they enjoy what they do which is delivering the love of food right to their customers! I would recommend this Touch restaurant that I have been touched by to everybody who would like to get to know what is the love of food about!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Pavel H
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pork ribs are great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

This restaurant was just around the corner from the hotel we were staying at so decided to give it a shot. My partner and I both ordered both soups for entree which were really nice. For main we ordered the risotto and the ribs... The ribs were absolutely amazing. I had not read the reviews of others who loved the ribs but I thoroughly enjoyed them.

This place is worth the detour if you are in the area. Highly recommended!!

Visited December 2011
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Decent food friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

Came across this restaurant decent food, price ok friendly staff some food salty for my taste my partner disagreed

Visited December 2011