“Rip off!!”
Review of Cafe Boulevard

Cafe Boulevard
Ranked #4,639 of 5,852 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Cappuccino full of froth so no real drink just cold froth, asked for the bill she told us a random price! When ww asked to see the bill she said "thats the right price" and typed it into a calculator to show us so had to pay £15 for a beed and a cappuccino as she claimed she was right and that was the price! Avoid it

2  Thank 17Kate

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This little cafe halfway along Wenceslas square is to be missed all I wanted was a latte,first I was charged twice the menu price,he claimed it was a large,intact it was a regular tea cup,full of froth so two sippes later I was done and he tried to add a service charge,I told him such charge was. Not legal in czeck rep he just shrugged.double whammy.

1  Thank roberdavies
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went in here unwittingly on Thu 19th Dec 2013. We were completely ripped off price wise. They would not listen quoting 40% service charge. We paid about four times as much as everywhere else. It was also disgusting. Lord do I wish I had read the reviews on here. Do not go here ever.

4  Thank preacher1727
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Hubby and I shared a nice fluffy omelette (which came with 2 baguette type breads) for breakfast as well as tea and coffee at Cafe Boulevard. Unfortunately for a fairly large establishment located near Wenceslas Square and Old Town, we were surprised that they didn't accept credit cards. We were forced to change some money at the Money Exchange nearby and took a hit on the rate. That experience ruined an otherwise nice breakfast.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is the worst place I have ever had the misfortune of sitting in, the staff were rude and obnoxious and the 20% service charge which is not mentioned anywhere on the menu was a rip off in addition to the rip off prices, if I could give worse than terrible I would and I am seriously tempted to write to the prague city council to let them know how awful this place treats its customers as the owner clearly doesn't care, its just unfortunate that most of the customers will not read a review before entering here as like us they will just pop in as the walk down the street...don't, there arw much friendlier, nicer places 2 minutes walk away

2  Thank mrsmcsmith