“Good food, but doesn't accept credit cards”
Review of Cafe Boulevard

Cafe Boulevard
Ranked #4,483 of 5,705 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Hubby and I shared a nice fluffy omelette (which came with 2 baguette type breads) for breakfast as well as tea and coffee at Cafe Boulevard. Unfortunately for a fairly large establishment located near Wenceslas Square and Old Town, we were surprised that they didn't accept credit cards. We were forced to change some money at the Money Exchange nearby and took a hit on the rate. That experience ruined an otherwise nice breakfast.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is the worst place I have ever had the misfortune of sitting in, the staff were rude and obnoxious and the 20% service charge which is not mentioned anywhere on the menu was a rip off in addition to the rip off prices, if I could give worse than terrible I would and I am seriously tempted to write to the prague city council to let them know how awful this place treats its customers as the owner clearly doesn't care, its just unfortunate that most of the customers will not read a review before entering here as like us they will just pop in as the walk down the street...don't, there arw much friendlier, nicer places 2 minutes walk away

2  Thank mrsmcsmith
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The staff were very very rude to us, and when we had finished she came with no receipt and asked for an amount that was far more than we had spent. When we questioned it, she said there was 15% service charge on it. We had ordered 4 beers in total! And when we did the maths it was far more than 15% that she was charging. When i put this to her she agreed without apologising gave back some off the difference and walked off.
Horrible, horrible place

2  Thank Cathal C
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Third time at this place (first two on stag does, this time with my wife)and the only reason I have been back is that it is a great place to sit to watch the world go by. Every time the staff have been short and sharp and this time it was dirty as well. Prices are very high and are for the location not the service. I would suggest to give it a miss, especially for families.

1  Thank Madd0g69
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped off here with our 2 thirsty children and boy did we regret it.I've never in all my days experienced worse service. We were appauled at how hateful,rude,ignorant the staff were(well apart from bar one female waitress who looked a tad scared) the guy who served us was a hateful you know what .I simply asked for some butter and he said "Jesus Christ" and went off cursing to himself .We saw him laughing at at a disabled person too.The food was dreadful,I couldn't find the cheese and ham in my sandwich.It's an absolute rip off.This place is a disgrace.

2  Thank patsyboo