“Very expensive and rude staff”
Review of Cafe Boulevard

Cafe Boulevard
Ranked #151 of 158 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Very expensive and rude staff”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Third time at this place (first two on stag does, this time with my wife)and the only reason I have been back is that it is a great place to sit to watch the world go by. Every time the staff have been short and sharp and this time it was dirty as well. Prices are very high and are for the location not the service. I would suggest to give it a miss, especially for families.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Donegal
“Dreadful.AVOID.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped off here with our 2 thirsty children and boy did we regret it.I've never in all my days experienced worse service. We were appauled at how hateful,rude,ignorant the staff were(well apart from bar one female waitress who looked a tad scared) the guy who served us was a hateful you know what .I simply asked for some butter and he said "Jesus Christ" and went off cursing to himself .We saw him laughing at at a disabled person too.The food was dreadful,I couldn't find the cheese and ham in my sandwich.It's an absolute rip off.This place is a disgrace.

2 Thank patsyboo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stay away”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Horrible. The location deserves quality. Served a irish coffee wich could have been mixed better by a child. Awful.

1 Thank Kristian H
“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is my first ever review on Tripadvisor and sadly it's not a pleasant one. I am utterly appalled at Cafe Boulevard and how they manage to get away with ripping off tourists the way they do. 1,010.00CZ for cheese sandwich, fries & ice tea??!! My partner & I had a 3 course steak dinner, plus drinks the night before & it was only 800CZ! Please do not make the mistake we did. Avoid this place at all costs! Food - poor; service - poor; value for money - disgraceful (verging on theft!)

2 Thank Ejai88
San Sebastian - Donostia, Spain
“An absolute rip-off!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Last Saturday 17th August, 2013, my sister and I stopped for a light evening meal and to our surprise we ended up paying 1200 CZ. The toilets were really dirty and we didn't have a paper tablecloth!! On top of that we were asked to pay 20% service when the VAT was included. Travellers, please avoid going there!
Nati Ortiz, Spain