“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!”
Review of Cafe Boulevard

Cafe Boulevard
Ranked #4,639 of 5,852 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is my first ever review on Tripadvisor and sadly it's not a pleasant one. I am utterly appalled at Cafe Boulevard and how they manage to get away with ripping off tourists the way they do. 1,010.00CZ for cheese sandwich, fries & ice tea??!! My partner & I had a 3 course steak dinner, plus drinks the night before & it was only 800CZ! Please do not make the mistake we did. Avoid this place at all costs! Food - poor; service - poor; value for money - disgraceful (verging on theft!)

2  Thank Ejai88

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Last Saturday 17th August, 2013, my sister and I stopped for a light evening meal and to our surprise we ended up paying 1200 CZ. The toilets were really dirty and we didn't have a paper tablecloth!! On top of that we were asked to pay 20% service when the VAT was included. Travellers, please avoid going there!
Nati Ortiz, Spain

2  Thank Nati22013
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Service- I thought the steam is going to come out of the waitresses ears when we were ready to order...She was not nice, didnt make us feel comfortable...Food- for the price we paid-> TERRIBLE!!! I got pasta with mushrooms and sauce, had this meal hundred times but never like this before!! I felt like I am chewing some 'wet' pasta...it was tasteless!! the same my friends meal- crepes with spinach I believe...not a place to go to!! And the worst part- waitress was asking for a tip when she brought the receipt!! are you kidding?!?! big NO!!

1  Thank Sylwia Z
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stopped by there for a short coffee break. Ordered a small cappucchino and a large one. paid about 11 euros (i.e. 275 czech crowns) only for the large one which didn't even taste good, a bit as if the coffee was old or the machine wasn't cleaned for a while. Also service was really bad, unfriendly owner and even more unfriendly waiters. Worst coffeetime I remember in my whole life even the location, the place in praque is very nice. But still this atmosphere was spoiled inside...

1  Thank PALIM P
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The waiter die not give us the bill, and he took 20percent entra for the service. We had icecream With fresh fruit, the fruit was 3 frozen strawberries. Worst place in praha.

1  Thank oss2_12