“Avoid at all costs. Dishonest and dirty.”
Review of Cafe Boulevard

Cafe Boulevard
Ranked #4,483 of 5,705 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Unless you want to eat tasteless, cheap, low quality food AND then pay astronomical prices for it. They add a large number onto your bill and give mumbled excuses for what it is.

I honestly think the value of the food I had was around 15 pence yet I paid around £15 pounds for it. That may sound like an exaggeration but I promise you it is not. The bread is like nothing I have ever experienced before, it literally had no flavour. Even plastic has a flavour, albeit an unpleasant one. This bread actually did not taste of a thing. It might even be worth going and buying some of it just to experience the strange sensation of eating it.

When on holiday in a place such as Prague one expects to occasionally be taken advantage of but this cafe really took this to a level I have never experienced before.

Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere, this place is gross and a complete rip off.

1  Thank Randy P

Reviewed February 6, 2013

What looks like a cosy cafe from the outside is very deceiving when receiving the bill. We ordered a standard two chicken baguettes with chips. The baguettes weren't even buttered, there was a lack of chicken inside. Plus their lack of hygiene was appalling, the waitress was wearing an unpleasing to the eye, amount of make up, witch like acrylic nails and her hair was very long and down, I was dreading on finding a hair in the food. When getting the bill me and my partner couldn't believe our eyes we were shocked as the bill came to 860 kr!. As tourists we don't understand the currency that well they see this as a window to deceive tourists. Prague is a beautiful place and there are many lovely cafe's and restaurants who charge a fair price, just avoid this one at all costs.

2  Thank JessicaCornwell
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Put simply, could not even finish the meal... Although I'm using their wireless to write this review which is handy. All comments mentioned previously are spot on

2  Thank Travelstee
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The most terrible breakfast ever. A simple omelette was a nightmare with cheap oil all over. They did not provide with a proper receipt a charge us too much for the breakfast. There are many other good cafes in Prague.

1  Thank HGuimaraes
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

we didn't check trip advisor before we went in - and that was a big mistake! as we where only looking for something to drink, we thought we'd quickly pop into this cafe.
they didn't charge us anywhere near the prices that were on the menu. it must have been nearly double ... in other places we could gave got a meal for this price! staff was also really unmotivated. for the good of your purse, don't go there!

1  Thank Robert S