Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience MiniBuzz
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

This is apparently a new service, and after 2 months of traveling in Europe, I have to say this is by Faaaaaar my best experience!! I truly recommend it! The driver was so nice and thoughtful! The van was clean and very spacious, he gave me a water bottle and some sweets! The ride was very safe and comfortable.
Don’t hesitate to take this service!! Absolutely worth it.

Date of experience: July 2019
MiniBuzzTeam, Manažer komunikace s hosty at MiniBuzz, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your nice words. We are happy that you enjoyed the ride! :)

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Took the minibus from Cesky Krumlov to Vienna. Extremely comfortable seating with all amenities onboard and very friendly and professional staff. A million times better than any bus or train option, especially since it's door to door service. Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: July 2019
MiniBuzzTeam, Manažer komunikace s hosty at MiniBuzz, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Hello Jonathan,
Thank you for your review - we really appreciate it. Enjoy your stay in Vienna!

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful experience with MiniBuzz. Me and my wife made a reservation just a couple of days before the trip because we cannot find a time efficient travel to Cesky Krumlov. The bus was new, comfortable and well equipped. Our driver was very kind, right on time, polite, have a good conversation: super pro.

Date of experience: May 2019
MiniBuzzTeam, Manažer komunikace at MiniBuzz, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Hello Gabriel,
Thank you for your nice words! We are glad that you enjoyed our service and we hope you enjoyed the whole European trip as well :)

Reviewed May 9, 2019

The whole trip to Czesky Krumlov was convenient, fast and without any problems. I would definitely take it again.

Date of experience: May 2019
minibuzzteam, Manažer komunikace s hosty at MiniBuzz, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Thank you for the nice feedback. We are happy that you were satisfied.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

My husband, one year old and I traveled with MiniBuzz from Prague to Cesky Krumlov. The driver was on time and helped load all of our luggage, which was quite a bit because we are traveling for five months. The van was spotless. We got some sweet snacks and a bottle of water each. The car seat for my son was also spotless and maybe even brand new? I wouldn’t hesitate to use MiniBuzz again!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you for your nice words. We are glad that you enjoyed the trip. Have a nice stay in Cesky Krumlov.