“I'm glad I selected Hotel Clement.”

Hotel Clement Praque
Ranked #66 of 672 Hotels in Prague
Tokyo, Japan
“I'm glad I selected Hotel Clement.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

一人旅で5日間利用しました。
2階の部屋なのでいつも階段で上っていました。
スタッフの応対、部屋、朝食、立地
どれも大変満足でした。
チェコ語が話せなくても、英語が出来れば大丈夫です。
有線/無線のインターネット回線が無料で使用できます。
プラハに来た時は、また利用したいです。

I visited to Praha in last week,
There are clean room, delicious dish and very friendly staffs in the hotel.
Guests can use free Internet access in all rooms.
I think it is ideal hotel.

I have really inviting holiday on the city,
I would like to visit to Praha and Hotel Clement again.

I apologize for my poor handwriting and bad grammar.

Na shledanou

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank mikawa54
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Praque, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Guest from Japan

Thank you for your kind revue and for taking the time to write in English. It is up to me to apologize for not being able to write in Japanese!

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the compliments. If you ever travel to Prague again we would be really happy to be able to welcome you back. Please never hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you for staying with us and best regards from the Golden City of Prague,

Peter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We spent a long weekend in this cosy hotel close to the shopping mall Palladium. At the end we even met the Swiss director who invited us for a nice cup of coffee! We were glad to pick this hotel and will come for a visit again...

4 Thank martas007
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Praque, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Guests

Thank you for your positive note and for sharing your comments with many other happy guests of our hotel.

It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope we will share a glass of Swiss wine on your next visit. Please never hesitate to contact me personally for any help you might need in Prague.

Yours sincerely,

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Arrived sunday evening tired after travelling,went to check in desk to be met by a very friendly guy, who not only checked us in but escorted us to our room on the eighth floor,explained everything and asked if it was satisfactory,this set the tone.
The room was clean fresh and welcoming beds were comfy and the bathroom well stocked with clean white towels and toiletries, breakfast was very good never left hungry,Hotel is situated ideally,everthing in Prague within walking distance or a nearby tram ride away and there are some nice quiet bars nearby, stayed four nights which flew by.
The guys name at check in was Martin special thanks to him and Katie as well for making our stay memorable

Room Tip: hotel is quiet but higher rooms have better views
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank allotments
Dear "Skier" from Manchester

Being Swiss and having grown up in the Alps near Zermatt and the Matterhorn, I greatly appreciate your picture....

More seriously: thank you very much for taking the time to write a few lines with regards to your recent stay with us and for sending me the compliments on our Front Desk staff, Martin and Katie. I am convinced, your positive comments will make them very happy.

Should you ever return to Prague or have friends traveling this way, please contact me personally at any time.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Kind personal regards,

Bratislava, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hotel was fantastic. We had a room on the ninth floor with a beautiful view.Room was clean and beautiful with big bed. I do not remember when I slept so well :-) Hotel is situated in the center but in a quiet street.
Highly recommended for all who want to spend a pleasant stay in Prague!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PetraLin1988
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Praque, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Friends from Slovakia

Greetings to Bratislava. I am very happy you had a great stay in Prague and we were able to contribute somewhat to your stay. Thank you for staying with us and for spending some of your precious time to write the review. Often, we only hear about "what has not been working". It might be difficult to imagine what a great impact a comment like yours make to my staff - it gives them confidence to continue working hard and to be positive about creating a "special" hotel in Prague. A friendly, personal and at the same time professional hotel where we know our guests and will be able to anticipate their needs.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and for your support.

I look forward to welcome you again soon. With best personal regards,

Bishopton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at hotel Clement-Prague for four nights. Very pleasant as the room was freshly decorated and tasteful, bed comfortable. The bathroom very clean with lovely white towels. At breakfast there was plenty of choice in nice surroundings. The hotel's central location is a big plus as most attractions are within walking distance other than the castle and St. Vitus. In and around the hotel there are plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants reasonably priced. The staff are all friendly, professional and helpful. We'd recommend a stay at Hotel Clement, Prague.

2 Thank KahBishopton
Dear Guest

Two words to thank you for taking some of your precious time to sit down and write a few words with regards to your stay with us in Prague. I have passed your valuable comments and your compliments to my staff and I can assure you this is the very best motivation for us to continue to work hard and make this hotel a "friendly heaven" in the Golden City of Prague.

If you ever travel this way again or if you have friends who would like to visit Prague, please never hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to assist.

I taken the opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and wish you all the best.

With best personal regards,

Bishopton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights and overall a very pleasant experience. The room freshly decorated and tasteful, bed comfortable. The bathroom very clean and towels lovely and white. The hotel's central location is a big plus as most main attractions are within walking distance. A bit further from palace. In and around there are a selection of bars and restaurants offering traditional fare etc. The hotel staff very friendly, professional and helpful. We'd recommend a stay at the Clement.

2 Thank KahBishopton
Dear Guests

Thank you for your kind note and review as well as for taking the time to write in the first place. Your positive comments as well as compliments will greatly help me move the hotel forward. We have only started our "trip" as I have been in the hotel for a short three months only. We will work hard to continue to improve our services and bring the hotel as close as possible to my dream or vision: to work in the friendliest hotel in the city of Prague.

If you ever come back, please let me know and I would be happy to assist you with the reservation.

Thanking you again for having stayed with us, I remain,

With best personal regards,

Kosice, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We visited in March this nice hotel near the city center. We enjoyed it so much, hotel team was great - very nice and willing reception, super breakfast, clean rooms. We were very surprised that Mr. General Manager talked to us and was interested if is everything ok with our stay. It was really great stay, so Big Thank you to all of you. Wel will recommend this hotel to our family, friends and we are looking forward to another visit in the summer ..Dakujeme, Natasa

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank KikaKosice_Slovakia
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Praque, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guests from Slovakia

Thank you for taking the time to write and I am sorry you were not able to write your comment in your native language. Therefore: a "special" thank you for making the effort to write in English.

I will pass your positive words to my employees. A positive feedback is the best motivation you can get and it will convince them to continue working in the same direction.

Should you ever come back to Prague or have friends coming this way - ask them to contact me. We would be very happy to have them stay with us.

Let me thank you for staying with us and at the same time apologize for not being able to answer in Slovak language.

Dakujem a dovidenja