“A bunch of scam artists.”
Review of V Laznich

V Laznich
Ranked #4,152 of 5,470 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Los Angeles, California
“A bunch of scam artists.”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stay far away from this place. Our bike tour guide recommended we go there because I mentioned during our ride that I wanted pizza afterwards. Poor kid did not know he was sending us to get intentionally ripped off. Their food was decent but they put hidden charges in everything; bring you bread without asking then charge you for it, charge you for a take-out box for your pizza, charge you for the parmesan cheese for your pizza, etc. They had stale pretzels on the table prior to being seated and they even charged for that too. They claimed to not take credit cards, and were extremely rude when I questioned why I was being charged for these items. I was told verbatim, "You are not in America you are in Czech Republic." Horrible experience, I hope other people read this and eventually their crappy restaurant gets closed down. They will do whatever they can to try to steal and take advantage of you, mark my words. Run, don't walk away from this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Amanda B

• Polish first
“WORST”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My impression to prague is so nice-reasonable price, nice food, lots of attractions... but this terrible restaurant ruined my last night in prague. They served just 6 pieces of small beef, which is 290 koruns. Also, they charged 50 koruns for bread, 30 koruns for utensils, and 30 koruns for tips. I refused to give them a tip, but they said they would refuse card then.

If I were you, i would never visit this crazy restaurant. Omly two third of the bill are charged from food itself. I will report the restaurant to czech authority so that they might get some penalties.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank jakemskim
“Should have checked reviews first!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

This place was expensive and the food was sub standard and excuse my french but we were a*se raped! 900kc for 1 beer 1 wine 1 spaghetti and 1 not traditional goulash!!!!!! DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!

3 Thank Cassandra J
Boston, Massachusetts
“Terrible”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

first bad review I write on TripA. I had prepared well for all the restaurants to eat at in Prague and were on our way to the U Maliru (around the corner). Sadly, we decided to try eat someplace slightly cheaper and were starving so decided to try this place sight unread. Boy was that a mistake! Food was nasty, overcooked, greasy. As all the other reviews have said: atourist trap for sure! Just go eat the U Maliru around the corner or even better, walk up towards the castle and stop in at the medieval tavern.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank bellullabob
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“robbery.....pure and simple”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

well, you live and learn!
after doing so much research on good restaurants in the Mala Strana, we just fancied a "cheap" pizza, and this place just happened to be nearby.
As all of the previous reviews, they will rob you at bill time by adding a 20% "service charge"....this place should be fined and closed down by the Prague authorities....an absolute disgrace.
Food was actually ok