“nice food and nice staff”

Ristorante Italiano Buschetto
Ranked #442 of 5,424 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: In the middle of St Wenceslas Square
Noumea, New Caledonia
“nice food and nice staff”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

we went there since it was well situated and we felt like "simple" food after a good lunch.
The tomato soup was nice. The tomato - mozarella was good, they gave a full mozarella which was a bit too much. Then had pasta and risotto and all was good and quite tasty. The wine was average and expensive.
We do have a special comment : one of the rare retaurants with a handicapped toilet which was very much appreciated

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Don't bother”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We popped into this restaurant after an evening at the nearby opera. The food was delicious, but there was more empty space on the plates than there was food, and it was very expensive. We ordered a bottle of Pinot Grigio and, although it was a Czech Republic produced wine, we payed the price of an imported bottle. Very disappointing.

Legnago
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed in Prague last week and I had dinner at Ristorante Italiano Buschetto. It's a very good Italian restaurant, staff is very friendly, service is quick and very good. I ate Stringoli all'arrabbiata and they were really excellent, I think I can say it was the best pasta I ever eaten and I'm Italian, therefore I often eat pasta, almost every day.... Congratulations Ristorante Buschetto and thank you. Cinzia.

“Great departure!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Again as it is for tourist visiting, the question of where to eat pops up! My friends, one Italian, the other Filipino and myself Jamaican all wanted something other than meat... I know. Our tour ended at this restaurant and we were like perfect. All dishes were so good, we even glance the renowned chef, who happened to be on the picture just above our head that spoke of his accolades. A great meal.

“Below average food and terrible cocktails”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Two cocktails ordered which should be avoided: Mojito and Bloody Mary. The Mojito contained two limes, no sugar and was extremely sour. I returned it (first time ever I return a drink, but the restaurant must have done a mistake). The waiter was friendly and replaced the drink without any fuss. The replacement tasted much better although it now all of a sudden contained some cola or pepsi. Drinkable though.The Bloody Mary tasted wrong so my husband did not finish it (has never happend before).
The Pasta Carbonara was below average - not fresh at all and it took some effort to chew it. Gnocci was tasteless and disgusting - not appetizing at all. Totally overprized food and drinks. Servants were polite and prompt - the only positive thing to say about this restaurant.