Tripadvisor
Prague
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Sidetrips from Prague
More Info
All reviews van moravian route information czech driver castle
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

At first, I'm hesitant to avail the services of Sidetriptours as I'm travelling alone but because of the patient and so accommodating customer service (Thank you Triin ), I tried it and discovered that it's incredibly fun and memorable trip as I was able to look in on places which supposedly impossible if I travelled by trai, and at the same time I have this opportunity to meet and mingle people of different nationalities. Since I'm alone, I have the chance to ask them to take a photo of me as my remembrance of the places we've visited. #freephotographer

Actually, it's an AMAZING transfer from Prague to Vienna together with our kind tourist guide/driver named Jacob. All the side tour trippers were able to enjoy the trip as Jacob briefed us with the history, stories and some legends of the places that we've visited.

We were able to visit the famous Kutna Hora underground chapel decorated with "thousands" of human skeletons and a chandelier in the center designed of human skulls/skeletons. It's creepy but a masterpiece of someone's brave soul.

During the trip, you'll not get bored as you will have stop overs with the tourist spots such as the magnificent Cathedrals of Kutna Hora and Brno (and lunch within the vicinity of Freedom Square), and Mikulov Palace.

In case you want to add some spice with your Europe transfers, I highly recommend you go with Sidetriptours. It's a transfer without a waste of your day.

#sidetriptours #amazing #noregrets #solotraveller #grateful #satisfied #tillnextTime

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Jny2019
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

This was not part of my original itinerary and I am so glad I found Sidetriptours. All the places we stopped by are amazing and has unique charms on each own. ( Kutna Hora, Mikulov) Our guide is very friendly and accommodating and made the group feel comfortable all throughout the day ( we could not pronounce his original name and he said we should just call him Jay). Overall a very fun experience and would gladly recommend!

1  Thank Missredruby
Reviewed January 3, 2020

We were a family of 8, ranging in age from 2-years-old to 53-years-old. Sidetrips was AWESOME for our journey from Vienna to Prague and then from Prague to Bratislava during December 2019. Our guides, Sarka and Jakub, were knowledgeable, friendly and very in-tune with what activities, restaurants etc. would be best for our group. We stopped in several villages and toured castles, visited Christmas markets, and learned about history and current times from their narratives. They were great guides. I would highly recommend Sidetrips, and I will certainly use the service again. Well worth the price.

1  Thank TAnancym
Reviewed December 23, 2019

My boyfriend and I chose this tour instead of another boring train ride. We made new friends with both the guests traveling alongside us and our two awesome guides! I would suggest this trip to anyone as it is much more fun, comfortable, informative, and rewarding! We visited places along the way that we had never heard of or thought to visit which opened our eyes to more beautiful "off-the-beaten path" destinations on our trip. Nice to be away from the huge packs of tourists for a change :)

1  Thank feathertattoo
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

Our tour was amazing. Our guide was Slovakian and gave such amazing insight into life behind the iron curtain and the current political contexts. She was so quietly knowledgeable and intelligent and a great storyteller, this was an absolute highlight of our European vacation and I would plan a trip around Sidetrip tours next time. My 14 year old also found it very engaging and compelling.

1  Thank pennirusson