“Outstanding tours of Prague with Eva Trkalova”

Eva Trkalova Prague Private Tours
Ranked #116 of 513 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Attractive guided walks of Prague and trips to the Czech countryside by licensed private guides. See hidden gems of the magical city, listen to the amazing 1000 years of history and enjoy the brilliant architecture. Individually tailor-made tours. Tips for good restaurants, entertainment, shopping.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Budapest, Hungary
“Outstanding tours of Prague with Eva Trkalova”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

By chance I met a person who had been to Prague 3yrs ago and told me to get Eva for our tours. I can see why she remembered her so readily. Eva was a wealth of knowledge pretty much every step of our two tours. We did the Jewish Quarter and although I'm not Jewish I'm sure she knows more about Jewish customs and history than most of my Jewish friends. We went well beyond the allotted time as we had so many questions and Eva kept patiently and expertly answering them. The next day we did the highlights tour and although we had already walked around the old town for three days before, Eva still pointed out innumerable new bits of information. Eva was great and I will be telling everyone I know visiting Prague to sign up for her tours. We loved Prague and will return and Eva is the only guide we will book with.

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Tour Guide Ever!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We recently had two days touring with Eva and really can't say enough good things about her. We did one day in Prague on her "Off the Royal Route" tour where we saw many of the hidden treasures of Prague but where she also gave us many tips on how and when to see the more "usual" sites on our own. We were two couples who are all quite experienced travellers and there wasn't a single question that she didn't have an answer at the ready. She clearly has done a great deal of preparation and knows her city well. Her English is impeccable and the pace of the day was excellent. We then, two days later, did a trip to Kutna Hora with her and her good driver Peter which was also excellent. It was also nice to get out of the city and away from the tourist crowds for a day. We would, and will, highly recommend Eva to anyone visiting Prague who is prepared to pay a little extra for personal tours. Overall, we feel her rates are very reasonable for the wealth of knowledge and her friendly approach.

Merrick, New York
“Touring Prague with Eva Trkalova”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I recently had the good fortune of touring Prague for a full day with Eva Trkalova. I found Eva via an Internet search for a private tour guide. Her web site is very well organized, with excellent descriptions of the tour packages she offers.

Touring with Eva is like having a friend show you around their home town. She imparts the history of each Prague site via free and easy conversation. I was extremely impressed by her knowledge and sensitivity of the Jewish community, dating back hundreds of years.

Eva is one of the best tour guides I have ever spent time with. I really enjoyed the day we spent together.

Vancouver, Canada
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Very very very good tour guide”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We booked a two day Prague walking tour with Eva and had a great time. I wish I had more time in Prague. She not only knows all the important and of interest sites but has the information and history and stories to go with them. She also knows the good photo spots as well. She took us to some of the off main tourist paths and it was wonderful to walk the cobblestone streets with nice houses along side them and listened to her talking about the history and no crowds. Two day in Prague is not enough, and I would definitely book with her again next time.

Visited August 2013
Milwaukee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tour With Eva”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We found Eva on an internet search for a a Prague guide. We could not have been happier! Eva was a superb guide. She tailored the tour to our interests and paced it to our needs. She was knowledgeable and we spend two days seeing the sites of Prague. We recommend her very highly. We can't imagine a guide better than Eva. She is the best!

Visited August 2013