“Excellent late lunch.”
Review of Rilke Restaurant

Rilke Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 5,706 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hradcany & Letna
Description: You will find our restaurant in the very heart of Prague, in the place which inspired the famous romantic poet R.M. Rilke. The restaurant provides a calm oasis of gastronomical experience, worth discovering, in the busy, pulsing centre of the town. We build upon the very best of Czech gastronomical tradition. Our cuisine isn't based on extravagancies, but on a straight approach to Czech meals, the freshest local ingredients and humility to the culinary profession. The best proof is the satisfaction of our customers.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I choose the rissoto and hot wine. Both were delicious! It was a nice relaxing break in a very classy establishment away from the touristy restaurants that are so prevalent. The menu is varied with many traditional dishes. My meal was served piping hot and freshly made! Internet available. I'm very glad I made this choice!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,749)

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Dinner tonight started with mild rye bread with garlic butter, followed by creamy mushroom soup and pork tenderloin stuffed with bacon. The food was unexpectedly good from such a tiny place (8 tables?). My colleague and I both enjoyed our meals and the bill was no more than half of what it should have been. I'd tell you to check it out, but I don't want to share it with you.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Reccomended by Hotel the food did not disappoint. Ate Beef Goulash with assorted dumnplings
very good, dumplings not like traditional English found in stews. Followed by Honey cake. Chef advised to have one half portion between two, good advise. Wine overpriced, suggest having a carif or by the glass

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Given their rating I was expecting more.
Food was not exciting, house wine poor and price was high for the value.
Friendly attentive staff however.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We enjoyed the interior decoration, the good wine and the friendly service more than their Czech cuisine.