“Lovely Little Place”

Ranked #31 of 150 Dessert in Prague
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I'm lucky enough to have visited Prague many times and the Mala Strana is my favourite part. It was a pleasant surprise to find this little cafe on our recent visit and we stopped off there twice whilst mouching round the area. Loved the extended benches and park-style seating and the glass chandelier. Has a French feel when they might have gone for a more elegant Czech styling to keep with the setting but still very pleasing and relaxed. I had to 'drink' my hot chocolate from a spoon it was so fabulously thick - yum. I can also recommend the 'Old Prague' crepe which came with 3 fried eggs on top - very good value for only £6. Will definitely return next time we're in town.

1  Thank LAHARANDOTA
There are newer reviews for Cukr Kava Limonada

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I found this place on Tripadvisor and wanted to try it during my stay. A few reviews before it was good described: they know what they do, and they do nothing more and nothing less. If you want to eat a good pasta, a lovely piece of pie or drink a hot chocolate, this is the place to be. To be honest, I have never drunk a hot chocolate with so much chocolate in it, but I loved it!

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Just a stone's throw from the tourist trail, this little gem is hidden away in a quiet square. The biggest compliment I can give it is that we came back to eat a second time when there's so much choice in Prague.

The pasta is fantastic, the vast array of cakes and pastries a decadent treat, but best of the lot in my eyes were the savoury pancakes - absolutely fantastic. Definitely worth looking out for when in the Charles Bridge area.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

After experiences Old Town, make sure to head over to Lesser Town for a warm, welcoming experience in this modern-day cafe with an ancient Prague twist. The ceiling remains wood beamed and hand-painted while the seating, counterspace, bathrooms are modern and inviting. The food is delicious, I had a berry tart with ginger tea and fresh mint water. The rest of the menu looked great as well.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

We were recommended to this cafe. We love it! Staff is very friendly and speaks good English. We went there twice in 2 days, lunch and breakfast. Their food is excellent but price is very reasonable. Christmas cake was on the house for our second visit. It's very nice of them. I will definitely visit here if I come to Prague again.