“Highly recommend”

Friday Hotel Prague
Ranked #70 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for a week in September 2012. It's a small and comfortable hotel located in the Old Town just five minutes walk to the Old Town Square. I like the privacy of that place, i felt like at home. The stuff is very kind and helpful, the lunch is tasty, the rooms are clean and neat. The price was very affordable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and would return here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
fridayhotel, General Manager at Friday Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Nadia, We always appreciate nice and kind review like yours. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and you would recommend us to your friends. Hopefully you will return back to Prague soon, we are looking forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Friday Hotel Prague

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had such an amazing time in Prague and this charming, centrally located and affordable hotel really exceeded our expectations! I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and would return again in the future.

Pros (in priority order)
1. Amazing location close to shopping, Old Town, Charles Bridge and Train Station
2. So much charm and the rooms easily rivaled that of higher end 200EUR/night hotels, but at half the price
3. Delicious breakfast buffet

Cons (if I had to nit pick)
1. Slightly dim lighting
2. Our room (#209) didn't have the best internet, but we just went to the lounge

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NYCDi

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your comment. We value your opinion and we are very happy that you liked your stay and your overall experience was positive. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The Location was great, between old and new town. Only a 5 minute walk in either dirrection. The rooms were clean, and the breakfast was delicious! The front desk was very helpful, they were willing to answer many of my questions always with a smile on their face! (getting smiles from people in the Prague is tough to get sometimes, although they are friendly)

The decor of the hotel iwas simple, nice but not very unique to Prague.

It was great value for the money. However the room that we received was very loud in the morning. The hotel is advertsied as quiet because it is only on pedestrain streets. Turns out that pedestrians are louder than cars late at night and between 6:30 and 8 am delivery trucks are able to drive and deliver on these streets. This meant I was up for at least an hour early in the morning, every morning. I stayed in room 111 and I think rooms 107- 111 are on the same street as I was. Try to avoid these rooms.

Althought the breakfast was delicious they didn't start serving it until 8 am which was a problem when I had to get to the airport early in the morning and when I had a early day trip.

Room Tip: Between 6:30 and 8 am delivery trucks are able to drive and deliver (consistantly loud) on the pedes...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jbarbs8

Dear guest, we appreciate that you found the time to write a review. Thank you for your nice words about our stuff. We are trying our best to satisfy all our guests.

We are very sorry about the noice from trucks, there is a reconstruction over the street and hopefully it will be done soon.

Hopefully we will meet again and you will enjoy Prague even more. You may try to contact us directly next time, so that we can prepare everything according to your wishes.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights during summer (19-22 july). I totally enjoyed it. The staffs are nice and friendly. The breakfast is good and it's served until 11 am which is really good for me. I like the interior of my room which is simple and modern. One thing that i really love is the location. It's perfect! I easily walk around the city and there's no need to use public transportation.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gabriela D

Dear Athalia, Thank you very much for you nice review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the stay at Friday Hotel. We hope that you enjoyed also the whole stay in our beatiful city.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

There are a couple of small negatives/ niggles about this hotel
1) there is no tea/coffee facilities in the rooms, but there is access to coffee/ tea in the "breakfast" area at any time
2) breakfast starts at 8 - nothing before - ok for leasure stays - but not good for business trips - I stayed there for 3 days and did not have breakfast there once
3) no international english news channels available on the TV

On the plus side the rooms are good and the staff are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This hotel is ideal when you want to be right in the centre of the city and still have a good sleep. Absolutely no noise from the outside (room 109) and the most comfortable beds you can imagine. The standard modern room is rather on a small side when travelling with a child.The room deco is nice and everything is very clean. Breakfast buffet is generous and tasty. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel, I tried several hotels in the centre of Prague and this one is without doubts the best value for money (81EUR). Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: If you travel with a child, a standard room might be a bit small for you.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Jarmi, thank you for your nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. See you soon in our Hotel Friday.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I was completely relying on TripAdvisor for my hotel find, and I was so impressed! I read the glowing reviews, and they were right on. First of all, the breakfast is SO good! "No Days Inn breakfast" as my dad said. Replete with yogurt, cereals, fresh fruit, yummy bacon, ham, deli meats, poached eggs, tea, coffee, pastries, on and on, every day - and it's included! I think it was even served til 11am - that's my kind of vacation! The rooms are beautifully decorated - you literally want to run your hands down the plush textured walls. The location! It is right between Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square - couldn't ask for a better place to be to get out and start sightseeing. My wedding guests felt confident knowing where they were going within a few hours of just wandering through the areas near the hotel. Kristina and Valentina went above and beyond their duty to ensure ALL of my guests had shuttles/taxis waiting for them upon arrival at the airport. They even helped us find a seamstress and a nail salon, and had an iron and ironing board set up in the room waiting for us. Nice touches and personalized service all the way around. Emails were answered very quickly and they were incredibly helpful with every little (nagging!) question I had before we even got there. A bride couldn't have asked for better planning assistants. =) I didn't notice street noise as a problem, though the not having a shower curtain or place to hang the shower nozzle in our Royal Suite was a pain. (It's very European; it's just not my style!). I can't complain - for less than $100/night to stay in a beautiful hotel in the middle of the City Center, with a fantastic breakfast included, it was perfect. I would definitly recommend it and would stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your incredible, heartwarming comment, we really appreciate it. We are very happy you liked our services. We hope you enjoyed also the wedding and the whole stay in Prague. We look forward for your next visit.