“Amazing Hotel”

Ranked #75 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing Hotel”
Reviewed February 18, 2010

Beautiful hotel in a great location. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Great hotel for the price. This will be the only hotel I stay at when I'm in Prague again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Reviewed February 18, 2010

This hotel was just amazing! The decor, location, view, staff...and best of all, it was very cost-effective. Free Wifi was also a great addition. I highly recommend this hotel not only for business (home away from home), but for recreational travel as well. I will def. be back at this hotel!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
New York
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I just got back from my stay in Prague. I chose Red & Blue hotel based on reviews and price. My god it is cheap for a 4 star hotel, and I must say it was a good choice. I was staying in the red room. All the furniture is custom made and fitted into the room. Free wifi was another plus that was welcome. Overall I was really happy and can only recommend it.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
berlin
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Great Hotel, especially for the price. An amazing location, staff are friendly and take care of you as if you were in a five star hotel. The beds are very comfortable and you can tell that this place has been newly built as things are impeccable. I can only recommend this hotel to people travelling on their own or couples, the comfort and quality are just great!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Just arrived back from a three night stay at this wonderful Prague hotel. I had read reviews before booking my stay and there seemed to be a unanimous thumbs up for this new hotel. It is located in the Mala Strana area of the city which is to the west of the river. Being located away from the tourist spots gives this hotel a great tranquil, calming vibe. I think the surrounding buildings are mostly residential and the streets are nice and quiet. That being said, the tourist attractions are all well served with numerous trams and the river is within 5 minutes walking distance. There is so much beautiful architecture to gawk at, that I quite enjoyed the walk into town anyway.

Across the road from the hotel door is Kinsky Park, which is vast! It covers a large steep area of parkland with some paths that wind their way up to the top for some incredible views of the city, as well as acess to the mini Eiffel Tower (Rozhledna), observatory and a few restaurants.

Back to the hotel. The staff welcomed me very warmly and each and every employee went out of their way to try to help and make my stay the best it could be. When I checked in, they had appointed me a twin room, however I had reserved a double. The matter was dealt with in 5 minutes flat with a maid being sent up to the room and making the alterations.
The hotel is new, having opened in January I think. The design is very modern with ultra chic furniture and fittings. They look to be in the finishing off stage of some of their work, with the ocassional builder tinkering at a fitting on the stairs and the main reception not quite finished, but the work in no way disturbed my stay. I never heard a hammer banging or got a whiff of drying paint.
In the room, the decor is very stylish. I had a 'blue' room, with carpeting, chair, pillows and bathroom tiles colour co-ordinated with a blue theme (see photos). I reserved a superior room, and it was huge. The was a large double bed, armchair, desk and lamp in the main area, and still room to swing several cats. Off to the entrance way, there were several wardrobes and mini-bar area as well as a electronic safe big enough to fit a laptop in it. The bathroom was also large with two sinks, shower cubicle and a seperate bathtub. I counted three shower heads, two in the cubicle and one mixer in the bath. The shower had a great power spray.

Each room came with free wi-fi, which was quick and reliable. I had no dropouts and was easy to connect. I did have breakfast included in my price, but unfortuantely I was too lazy to get in time for it. It was served until 10.30am I believe.

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to visit Prague. I got very good rates, through Expedia (around £40 a night). I couldn't believe how good the rates were in fact. Perhaps they are starting with an introductory offer to get the hotel established so soon after opening, but I hope they keep them as they are.

Thank you to all the staff at the hotel for making my stay so comfortable!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Pabs1981
Olomouc, Czech Republic
Reviewed February 13, 2010

Convenient location in the middle of the city, willing and friendly staff, private for romance and excellent service. Me and my spouse enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
Philippines
Reviewed February 13, 2010

Thanks so much for the nice stay. Really looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo