I was recently in Prague for 4 days with my 18 year old son. When I was booking I was looking for a few things like: good value, conteporary interiors, not exactly in the center but close to the center, breakfast included, AC, clean, nice experience.
This hotel met and exceeded my every expectation:
1. The value was great, given that Prague, while it got more expensive from 15 years ago when I was there, is still very affordable and the breakfast which was included was really great. Interesting choices and good quality and variety.
2. Our room, a double was really big with a sitting room area like space, huge bathroom, lots of space to walk around and very, very nice interiors. The breaksfast area is really pretty and modern looking, which we appreciated and enjoyed.
3. This hotel is near a HUGE park, which I knew nothing about and regret not spending more time in the park. It is beautiful, amazing and very worth assigning some time in your stay in Prague to wonder around it. Within this park is a "mini" Eiffel tower, it was built the year after the Paris one and is 1/5 the size, however, because it sits on a hill, the elevation of the top of this tower is the same as the Paris one....interesting fact .....and the view from the top is great.
4. 15-20 minute walk to Charles Bridge, Dancing House by Frank Gehry, and John Lennon Wall (a grafitty wall devoted to John Lennon).
5. Very clean, wonderful staff
6. For a very affordable price they provide a round trip driver to pick you up (we were ariving from the central train station and it was great to have a person there waiting for us, with our name on it). It's about a 5-10 minute ride away. We were not adventourous enough for public transportation so it was a great solution for us. When in town, we just walked everywhere, it was really convenient.
I plan to come to Prague again and will for sure stay in this hotel. Its really great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red & Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.