“Lovely stay, great location”
Review of Red & Blue

Red & Blue
Ranked #73 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing stay at this hotel from start to finish. The room was lovely, really spacious and nicely decorated with a huge bathroom with a bath, two sinks, large shower. Even had a pillow menu! It is located about ten minutes walk from the old town but it's a nice area and a pleasant walk. We just used the trams which made it very quick and easy to get anywhere and tickets can be purchased at reception it's very cheap, about £3 for unlimited day travel! Lots of restaurants within walking distance and plenty of cheap pubs. The mini bar is expensive as is the hotel bar but there is a supermarket round the corner so we just got our own drinks and things for the having in the room.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Meg2158

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We spent 2 nights at Red and Blue Hotel, and simply LOVED it.

Cool rooms, very polite staff, excellent breakfast and lovely atmosphere. You get to Charles bridge in apr. 15-20 min on foot. Although we didn't use public transportation, tram stop is 2 min from the hotel.

If we visit Prague again, we'll definetely choose this hotel, as it exceeded all our expectations.

-Free parking in front of the hotel
-Nice location, with a lot of green zones nearby
-Found lovely restaurants nearby with Czech cuisine
-Spacey room with modern furniture
-Wide sortiment of amenities
-Extreme cleanness all over the hotel

Go for it, you won't regret your decision.

Room Tip: - Room 304 has no views but is quiet and tranquil, with a spacey shower cabin. THERE IS NO SWIMM...
3  Thank AnneShirley1981
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This hotel was really good and comfortable. We stayed with my husband in a superior room which was really spacious and clean. Beds was okay. The location is a little far away from the city center but it is only a walking distance to the city. You can also find lots of attractive things from the west-side of the river. I would prefer staying here to the old city, which is really only full of tourists.

2  Thank wtravelle
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations in just about every way. Our room was excellent. Both the room and bathroom were clean and very spacious with modern amenities. The free breakfast was good and the location was perfect for a short walk to the Old Town or Prague Castle attractions (about a 15-20 minute walk or less).

The staff was friendly and helpful and offered one of the smoothest arrival experiences of our trip. My only (minor) complaints are the fact that I found the bed to be a bit hard and the free wifi to be quite slow. Those two things did not, however, meaningfully diminish the quality of our stay. I would definitely return to the Red and Blue next time I’m in Prague. Five Stars.

2  Thank KeyVentures
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife in a "superior room" I found the decor to be attractive and modern and the room to be very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

The location was perfect for me, a short walk to the main attractions, but far enough away for a quiet evening.

I found the breakfast to be a good variety and surprisingly for a continental breakfast it included sausage and egg!

Overall I think the hotel offered good value for money!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2014

On one of my many visits to Prague, I chose to stay in The Red and Blue Design Hotel as
I have stayed in this district before it is a great location very close to transport plenty of bars
and restaurants and a big shopping mall near by 5/10 minutes walk .The Hotel is very comfortable
clean and very pleasant staff will definitely stay again next time in Prague.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We would recommend the red and blue design hotel. It is in a very good location with a number of restaurants close by. It's a 15 minute walk to the Charles bridge and a 5 minute walk to a large mall. The hotel is clean comfortable and the staff are very helpful. We would definitely recommend it if you are looking at coming to Prague.

Stayed: April 2014