1,985 results
All reviewsdesign hotelpetrin parkblue roomcharles bridgeminute walkgreat hoteltram stopold townpillow menurecommend this hotelsuperior roombreakfast roommini barquiet areacity centrehotel bartop floor
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Everything about my stay here exceeded my expectations and they were high to start with given the great reviews I had read before I booked.

Starting with a quick, and professional and on time private car transfer from the main railway station to the hotel, check in was handled in a very friendly manner by the on duty staff and the off duty manager who was there at the time.

I was in room 306 which faced the street which was busy at times but the room had very effective double glazing which stopped any sound from entering the room. The room itself was the largest I encountered on my recent trip and while apart from being a great size was very comfortable and nicely furnished. The room had everything I could have wanted for my 6 night stay.

A very comfortable bed with nice linen awaited me each day after I returned from a long day out. All the things you wanted to work did, the TV, the internet and the air-conditioning. The bathroom was nicely appointed and had a very large and deep tub, hairdryer, toiletries and nice towels.
Breakfast each morning consisted of an amazing selection of international and local items and was in a nice bright room in the basement. The staff were very friendly and getting ice to take back to the room each night was no problem as was the arrangements for my transfer from the hotel to the airport at the end of my stay.

The location of the hotel is pretty good, it is a little off the main tourists area but the tram at the bottom of the hill makes getting anywhere pretty easy though the walk up the hill back to the hotel at the end of the day may be a downside for some. At the bottom of the hill is a tram stop with a number of tram lines that will take you quickly and cheaply to most of the areas a tourist would want to go to and within easy walking distance is a big new shopping mall with a number of restaurants in and around it and a metro station as well.

Overall I couldn’t rate this hotel high enough and while I usually like to stay in different hotels when I revisit a city I would most likely stay here again.

Thanks for a wonderful stay in Prague.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank minicooperdownunder
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Sure this hotel is a little bit out of the main tourist area of town, but if you can handle a short tram line or a lovely stroll across the bridge then you won't find much better for your money than this hotel.

The staff here are wonderful, the breakfast will get you going in the morning and the rooms are clean, comfortable and a pleasure to come back to at the end of the day.

Well worth the money we spent to stay here, and I look forward to our next stay when in Prague.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in mid December and booked through booking.com. I couldn't fault anything about this hotel. It was a good price considering the location and the overall service was great. The staff were very helpful and welcoming and they even arranged our transfers to and from the airport. We got an email a few days before our arrival asking if we'd like a transfer to and from the airport for 39 euros. I would totally recommend this as it saves a lot of time faffing with public transport or taxis and both drivers we had were very helpful and polite and helped us with our luggage. It's a real bargain for the price in my opinion.

The room itself was very modern and stylish and clean and just what we needed after long days walking around Prague!

It only took about 10-15 mins to walk into town and its a nice walk too. There are also plenty of shops nearby where you can buy food/drinks etc at very reasonable prices.

Another benefit is also that its only about a 5 minute walk to the funicular railway which goes to the top of Petrin Hill.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for three nights in November and can't say enough good things about the staff. They were helpful at all hours of the day and were very pleasant. The rooms were clean and modern with a great shower and our only gripe - we were given twin beds instead of a double on our first night - was sorted first thing in the morning. The hotel is a 10 minute walk into town and we were grateful for the distance. It felt more classy, the walk was pleasant and the lack of stag and hen do's was appreciated.

Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank AlistairH89
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have stayed in Prague for years with Ondrej and his staff, previously at their many different Apartments. I stayed Dec. 21-24 2012 this time and all of Ondrej and his teams' experience are exemplified by the way this Hotel is put together. The location is terrific, especially getting to and from the airport, to the sights and mass transportation. They really thought of everything, from the design of the lobby and bar to the GENEROUS closet space. The bathrooms are impeccable, not your usual uncomfortable 1/2 shower, the beds are super, the service is wonderful. They have so many transportation options available, one does not need to use taxi's ! They even have an amenity kit that has a hair scrunchie for the ladies. The views from the top floor are great ... WELL DONE !

Room Tip: The top floor rooms have the best view. Plan to eat your breakfast there, and then dine out on the town for lunch and dinner. Use their transportation, they can get you anywhere that you need to go or want to see.....
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends