1,985 results
All reviewsdesign hotelpetrin parkblue roomcharles bridgeminute walkgreat hoteltram stopold townpillow menurecommend this hotelsuperior roombreakfast roommini barquiet areacity centrehotel bartop floor
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We have just returned home after a 7 night stay in this lovely hotel. From getting off the plane we were met by a private taxi firm which we had ordered online before we arrived in Prague. The staff on reception were very friendly, especially Lucie, who had us in fits of laughter when we got into a conversation with her. She was like a breath of fresh air. Our room was lovely and clean for the length of our stay. Breakfast was very nice with plenty to choose from and again the breakfast room was spotless. The hotel is situated on a hill very close to the tram stops. A few times we walked all the way to the Old Town and beyond. It was a long walk but the scenery was beautiful en route. We were sorry to have had to come home as another week or two would have been lovely. We would highly recommend this hotel.

3  Thank StephandBill
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed for 3 nights in November. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. They arranged for a car to pick us up from the airport - no problems, and when we got to the hotel at about 11am our room was ready to check into. The room itself is a decent size, very clean and has all the basic amenities we needed for our stay. Plus the wifi was free and worked well - a plus, since both of us had to keep up with work via email. Breakfast was included in our rate, and we had it 2 of the mornings. There was a wide selection and everything was good. Location wise, the hotel is not in the center of the touristy areas - which is why we chose to stay there. However, it was an easy walk (never more than 15-20 minutes) to anywhere we wanted to go - which was fine for us. Overall, the hotel was an amazing value for the cost and we would definitely stay here again if we returned to Prague.

1  Thank spottedstripe
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights. All of the staff in the hotel are very very pleasant and helpful. From the moment I contacted them to arrange airport transfers throughout, they were excellent. The hotel is very clean, which is a big thank you to the cleaners. Every day our room was tidied and towels sheets changed as necessary.
Free wifi works 100%. Although we stayed in winter, the room was warm and we even used the air-conditioning on 2 nights! We asked to borrow an ironing board and it was delivered 5 minutes later - great service.
On 1 night we were too tired to go out for dinner - the hotel has an arrangement where they will order food and deliver it to your room. We only had breakfast on one morning at the hotel as we had booked room only. However we were surprised at what a wide range of food there was- the selectionb would suit anyone !! Hot eggs, bacon and sausage on offer too.
The hotel does have a bar. The location of the hotel is within a very short walking distance to the trams, and very close to some of the main attractions. A good range of shops within yards of the hotel; and some very very good restaurants!!!
I'd recommend anyone to stay at the red and Blue Design Hotel - style, service, cleanliness - everything A+++

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6th flor and had a good view across parts of the city.
1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a short break in mid November. I agree with all the positives in the reviews on this great little hotel - if we returned to Prague and didn't stay here my wife would slay me!! Apart from all the things mentioned elsewhere what really made it a pleasure was the staff and the attention we got at every interaction. We booked the return car ride from the airport - 39 euros return and more like a limo than a taxi - and landed early. The driver was there to meet us as we walked through and was really nice, spoke great English and was really helpful. We were welcomed by name when we arrived at reception and throughout the stay reception staff were smiling and really helpful with recommendations etc.
We told them in advance that my wife needed gluten free at breakfast and they had prepared for this. Breakfast was really good. On the last morning we had an early departure and our taxi picked us up at the time that breakfast opened,. We mentioned this and they asked us to come down early and they opened the breakfast early for us. Again the guy running the breakfast service couldn't do enough to meet our needs.
I travel a lot and stay in some great hotels but, for the price, the whole package and for delivering on what it sets out to be, this was the best I've stayed in this year.

1  Thank skoyen89
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My experience during my staying at the Red & Blue hotel was really fantastic. I was very enthused with the view of the park on the opposite side (which is a sightseeing as well) and enjoyed walking towards the Charles's bridge - 10 minutes or even less on foot.The service staff were very friendly and hospital, they gave us all necessary information regarding restaurants, nearby trips etc. The room was really really clean and smelt great while the renovation of the rooms was apparent. Matresses were very comfortable for relaxation, there was always hot water to bath and breakfast was sufficient. I would definitely suggest this hotel and I will do the same soon I travel to Prague. My best congratulations to Red & Blue which also won an award for the best development plan within year 2010.

Room Tip: View to the park