1,981 results
All reviewsdesign hotelpetrin parkblue roomcharles bridgeminute walkgreat hoteltram stopold townpillow menurecommend this hotelsuperior roombreakfast roommini barquiet areacity centrehotel bartop floor
Reviewed October 15, 2011

First visit to Prague. Found this hotel through Trip Advisor. Approx. 25 mins in taxi from airport. Modern. Approx. 50 rooms. Lovely, lovely staff. Very helpful on a couple of occasions. Quiet. Great buffet breakfast. Good spacious room and bathroom. Maid service every day. Comfy beds. Had a view of Petrin Park from our room. Local restaurants to try are Artisan (max. 5 min. walk) and Carmelita (max. 10 min. walk) (see Trip Advisor reviews). Approx. 20 mins. walk to Charles Bridge. If we return to Prague we will be booking ourselves in again.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I booked this hotel on reading other reviews, i can't believe that some people have a problem with the pillows, and the hotel being on a hill, don't travel to a city if walking is a problem. the hotel is in a perfect location a 10 min walk to Charles bridge and more restaurants than you can actually get around. The hotel staff that we saw in the 5 days of staying at the hotel were all very friendly and more than happy to help. I took my husband for his 40 birthday and also travelled with my parents both over 60 years. The rooms were clean and a nice spacious size. The breakfast was excellent, I really can't say anything bad about the hotel, great value for money in my opinion. thank you to all the the hotel staff from 3 October -8 October 2011 you made our stay a very enjoyable and memorable one a huge THANKS

2  Thank val m
Reviewed October 8, 2011

The hotel has recently been completely renovated and the rooms are excellent. Our room was very spacious and had both a bathtub and a wonderful shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I asked for an iron and ironing board and it was delivered to my room within 3 minutes.

The first morning we had a stroke of bad luck and decided to go to breakfast at the same time as all the other guests (or so it seemed), which meant we had to wait 5 minutes for a free table in the breakfast room. We did not experience this again the next two mornings.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Great hotel, very modern. English speaking staff who couldn't do enough to help. Location just far enough out of town to keep an excellent price but close enough that walking in is not a problem. Framed Trip Advisor rating in the reception so clearly very proud of their high standards. Hotel has free wi-fi and our room had a bath and shower.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

This is a very good hotel. The rooms are clean, modern and very usefull, there is a coffe machine, a small fridge, a safe, hairdryer, good closet, very nice bed and matress. The hotel has a lift, free wi-fi and good breakfast. The location was ideal for me, possible to walk to the centre but yet away from the busy streets full of turists. The hotel offered a car service from and to the airport for 39 euros, which was a good deal in a city where the taxi drives are not reliable. I really recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends