“The perfect ending to my trip in Prague” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Prague
Ranked #8 of 95 Spas & Wellness in Prague
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The perfect ending to my trip in Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I have hear of how impressive and outstanding was Mandarin hotel spa so I didn't hesitate one minute to book myself for a full treatment day.
I was impressed with the 5 stars service and how much they made me feel confortable and at home.
Time ritual , facial and then the best manicure and pedicure I ever had.
Thank you for all the professional staff and mostly friendly who took care of me.
Romana was the perfect hostess letting me have an umbrella as it was raining as I was leaving.
For a super VIP celebrity like treatment and feeling amazing after wards I highly recommend this luxurious and fabulous SPA.

1 Thank Edison P

• Czech first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best spa experience in Prague!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

My travel experience to Prague was simply completed by Mandarine Oriental Prague spa team! From the simplicity of my spa reservation arranged by Tatjana to the relaxing tranquility spa treatment performed by seasoned therapist Ivanna, Everything this spa offered was top 5 diamonds level. I also really appreciated the hotel's architectural design of this historic monastery. It was simply an experience every visitor should have at beautiful Prague. I will definitely revisit again in the future!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank funkyrachh
Opava, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best spa I have been to in a while”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

The spa itself had wonderful atmosphere, the staff were extremely nice and the treatments - facial and massage were amazing. I had actually arrived an hour early by mistake but was immediately taken care of. The personal care is what I always look for in spas and this place did just that.
Needless to say....wherever I will travel next....nearest Mandarin Oriental will be on my list. Loved it !!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JB2211
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This was without a doubt, one of the best massages I have ever had. Absolutely fantastic service & a complete experience. I want to take my masseus home with me!!!!

1 Thank Alex A
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Last day treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

My friend and I decided to spend our last afternoon in Prague at the spa. A bit out of our normal budget, but such a worthwhile treat. The staff were friendly, helpful pros. The spa was relaxing and the treatments really soothing and refreshing. It was a great way to decompress after days of walking around, seei sights and navigating the crowds.

Visited April 2013