“The best spa I have been to in a while”

The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Prague
Ranked #7 of 150 Spas & Wellness in Prague
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The spa itself had wonderful atmosphere, the staff were extremely nice and the treatments - facial and massage were amazing. I had actually arrived an hour early by mistake but was immediately taken care of. The personal care is what I always look for in spas and this place did just that.
Needless to say....wherever I will travel next....nearest Mandarin Oriental will be on my list. Loved it !!

1  Thank JB2211
"lucie"
in 4 reviews
"session"

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This was without a doubt, one of the best massages I have ever had. Absolutely fantastic service & a complete experience. I want to take my masseus home with me!!!!

1  Thank Alex A
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My friend and I decided to spend our last afternoon in Prague at the spa. A bit out of our normal budget, but such a worthwhile treat. The staff were friendly, helpful pros. The spa was relaxing and the treatments really soothing and refreshing. It was a great way to decompress after days of walking around, seei sights and navigating the crowds.

1  Thank StripesnScraps
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have been a member of the Mandarin Oriental Spa for almost 2 1/2 years. The Spa is a luxurious oasis: beautiful, quiet,with exceptional staff,and highly-trained therapists. You feel transported away to another world once you step inside the Spa. I have tried many different treatments and loved them all! I also thoroughly enjoy their morning yoga classes. I strongly recommend the Mandarin Oriental Spa to everyone.

1  Thank uyenchiorchid
See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My fitness trainer recommended me to go for detoxification to boost my weight loosing. I decided to go for it in Mandarin Spa and honestly I was pretty sceptic about the result. The treatment was fantastic, as well the therapist asked me if I prefer to have longer back massage or want to focus on celullite massage. I'm sure every lady can guess my choice :) I had really great time in this Spa. Already next day I was very surprised during checking my weight. I'm coming back in few weeks for sure.

5  Thank RishaCz