“Exceptional experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Prague
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Exceptional experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have been a member of the Mandarin Oriental Spa for almost 2 1/2 years. The Spa is a luxurious oasis: beautiful, quiet,with exceptional staff,and highly-trained therapists. You feel transported away to another world once you step inside the Spa. I have tried many different treatments and loved them all! I also thoroughly enjoy their morning yoga classes. I strongly recommend the Mandarin Oriental Spa to everyone.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank emma4646

• Czech first
Prague, Czech Republic
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Real Detox”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

My fitness trainer recommended me to go for detoxification to boost my weight loosing. I decided to go for it in Mandarin Spa and honestly I was pretty sceptic about the result. The treatment was fantastic, as well the therapist asked me if I prefer to have longer back massage or want to focus on celullite massage. I'm sure every lady can guess my choice :) I had really great time in this Spa. Already next day I was very surprised during checking my weight. I'm coming back in few weeks for sure.

Visited February 2013
5 Thank RishaCz
Taipei, Taiwan
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“amazing and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

amazing and truly relaxing...especially on a winter cold day after walking around or travelling for weeks, it is a very good treat and pause for all the stress in your body...the staff are all very nice and friendly, you can take your time and be very slow paced for once....the massage beds are nice, i went for stone massage for 90 minutes..and it was great....and the price is expensive for central europe, but then comparing to same standards and treatments in say LA or other big cities around the world, it really isnt that bad...around $200 usd for 90 minutes...I'd say well worth it...

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Natalie C
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“What an amazing treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I booked my mum and I for a half day Bohemian Ritual on our visit to Prague
The staff at reception could not do enough for you . Anya who welcomed us was so nice and helpful and passionate about her role
We started with a delicious Bento box. Soup,Nasi Goreng, Thai fishcakes and a salad we were also served teas
No rush at all and when we were finished we were shown to the changing room and started the tretment in a steam room for just us, followed by a foot ritual,an hr and a half full body massage and a 90 min facial. The therapist was very attentive and made sure I had the correct oils for my experience
The spa is lovely very luxurious and there was no pressure at all to get in and out as you so often find in these places
Only gripe was the changing room there was only one shower and one toilet and the changing room itself was tiny . They have lots of treatment rooms so i don't know how they would cope if it was busy as we felt cramped just the two of us in there. Everything else was AMAZING

Visited November 2012
3 Thank gato83
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Time to step into a world of dreams”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Visited the SPA 3 times and each one of them was unique. Great service, therapists are magicians and the atmosphere is wonderful. Everyone deserves a treat in THE SPA at Mandarin Oriental.

Visited November 2012