“Still dreaming of the pistachio ...”
Review of Angelato

Angelato
Ranked #5 of 87 Quick Bites in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed February 19, 2019

We were here during low season and it wasn't busy. Service was quick and nice, but the ice cream was amazing. We almost walked back after dinner to get more. It is right off the main square. It was also heated for the current colder temps.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed January 15, 2019

since I'm lactose intolerant I used to recur to vegan ice-creams or just water flavor Popsicle, however, when we reached at Angelato and I asked for vegan flavors my surprise was to find a wide variety of "normal flavors" or those ones that usually you can taste with milk.

I tried dark chocolate with coconut and the combination (for me) was amazing, definitely when I go back to Pagra I will back to this place.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Its pistachio ice cream was the best I have so far. Its Christmas special, chestnut flavour was equally good

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Terrible personal and threatment to their customers. If you want to feel comfortable, try some other places. I highly recommend you not to choose this place. Maybe only for take away. Bye, angelato!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Ianni420
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed, Angelato is reviewed to be one of the best ice cream places in Prague, I think other wise.
I got caramel seasalt and bacio, caramel seasalt was very disappointing on the other hand the the bacio flavor was rich and nice.
They didn’t have a lot to choose from when I went as well which was unexpected.

Date of visit: November 2018