“My best burger, ever!”

KOBE Steak Grill Sushi Restaurant Vaclavske nam.
Ranked #341 of 5,852 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Czech, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: „Place, where the true art of gastronomy is born“ KOBE Steak Grill Sushi Restaurant with capacity 120 seats is situated in Václavské nám. 837/ 11 in one of the central places of historical Prague, close to the National Museum and romantic streets. In warm you can use seating on the small front garden. Design surroundings, perfect service, unique feeling for detail and excellent menu.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We eat the kobe burger and it was the best burger we have ever tried.
Kobe meat, duck liver, parmesan. Can life get better?
Service was perfect.
Price was reasonable.
In all one of the best restaurant experiences in a long time.
Thank you!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We got a huge selection of sushi. Was very nice but expensive. I ate sushi in a few other places in Prague and it's not much different to them except it's more expensive. Very posh restaurant with nice staff.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great place to go and relax. Sit outside if it's not too cold and watch the people walking along the street.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We only went to Kobe after finding the restaurant we had intended to visit was full. It was raining so when we saw Kobe we decided just to go for it.

As with a lot of Prague the staff were friendly. We had confit duck with apple cabbage and a beef teriyaki. Both were delicious but I thought a little expensive.

Good meal but I'm not sure I would go back. I think Prague has a lot more to offer and at a cheaper price. I

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Although I live in Prague I decided to visit this restaurant with my family. Unfortunately I have to say my expectation was not fulfil. It is restaurant without windows with average food but for really high price. Services was OK, people nice but there is nothing special for such high price.

1  Thank Pavel E