“Excellent food”
Review of SaSaZu

SaSaZu
Ranked #130 of 5,534 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Asian, European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“Excellent food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food was really, really good. The friendly and informative waiters encourage you to order one dish from each of the categories on the menu to experience all the kitchen has to offer, and this is actually a good idea as the portion sizes are similar to that of a tapas menu. The green papaya salad was out of this world, as was the beef yakitori skewers. The only downside was the place is a little out of town, so taking a taxi is advisable.

• Visited April 2013

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
“Very stylish”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate her as part of a group. Food was varied and tasty. We went for a fixed menu and in the end had a bit too much, so possibly selecting your own might be better. The service was excellent, attentive and friendly, giving us good information about the food. The venue is very stylish and the music quite loud, but acceptable.

Note to trip advisor - you have 2 of the same entries on your web site for this place. You need to merge them. There is a separate night club by the same name next door but we did not attend it.

Visited April 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Very good”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Good restaurants
Great food, excellent service, interesting design.
Thanks for everything, we will visit you again soon.

• Visited March 2013
Liberec, Czech Republic
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had pleasure to take my date for dinner there. It was my first time so I was bit caught when the hostess give us some dice to roll and then told me to bite my date, so I did :D. Place is very nice, I loved the atmosphere. I have to admit it is smoking place, which will have influence on my rating however have to say that it was not that much distracting.
To choose a dishes we needed help of waitress. She was very helpful gave us a great advices. What distract me was that we were eating slowly and talking and they kept bringing warm dishes to us before we finished previous and food was getting cold, did not like it much.
Nevertheless taste of the dishes were great. Wine there is a bit overpriced, same like everywhere else in Prague.
Overall, will come back someday.

• Visited March 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
“Great place! Great food!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

You get in and you are in a different world. The food is special and tasty. The atmosphere is colorful and happy. Loud music.