“Authentic place, tasty food, very low price”

Restaurace Na Rozhrani
Ranked #960 of 5,543 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 6
Description: Non-smoking wheelchair stylish restaurant with a tradition since 1910 near the subway Hradcanska. Among other things, we offer a healthy children's menu, fresh cider, and homemade ice cream. From Tuesday to Thursday evenings with us you will make a pianist. We look forward to meeting you!
Ankara, Turkey
“Authentic place, tasty food, very low price”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had dinner at this restaurant. I tried the daily offer, which was salmon with spaghetti and spinach. It was served on a big plate with a very tasty sauce. I had a bier, and two cups of espresso. Surprisingly, I paid less than 15 euro! The waitress was very kind. I definitely recommend this place, if you are around Prague 6.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sem C

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Delicious and Affordable”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We sat outside where they have just 3-4 tables on the sidewalk for dinner. The wine was so good and surprisingly affordable (we paid maybe $13 for a bottle of a local white). My husband's dish, bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin was one of the best meals we've ever tasted. I had pasta and it was very good, but the tenderloin was just amazing. We had the tempura prawns as an appetizer and it was excellent. The staff was nice enough and really left you to enjoy your meal. This place is a little gem off the beaten path.

• Visited May 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“my favourite restaurant”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

this is the place where I like to take my foreign guests. Offers a local beer from a minibrewery Chýně, wonderful dishes and excellent service. The people there seem to enjoy being there and you can feel it. The restaurant has no background music, except in the evenings a live piano performance. It is a good place to talk and to enjoy.

• Visited February 2013
“Good deal”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Good place with good typical dishes
Food is good and not expensive: 4 dishes with drinks for 800 cz (=32€)
Big choice of dishes and some wines.
Also spécial offer section.
Many typical dishes of Czecky
Beer is good.
relaxing place
WC are cleans.
Service is Nice.
Small smoking area at entrance not annoying main room.

Prague, Czech Republic
“Restaurace Na Rozhrani”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Our intention is always to try new restaurants when we go out to eat, which is not so difficult when living in Prague. It is especially nice to find a great restaurant that is very walkable from where we live in the Prague 1 district, but is also not too touristy, smokey, or cave-like. So we were quite happy to come across this restaurant last night. We felt it was very nice atmosphere, candle lit tables, high ceilings, not so many tables or crowded and No Smoking (which is a major plus for me). They even had a piano player who played soft music (not so loud that we can’t talk, but really enjoyable). He was more than happy to take a request as we were feeling quite melancholy on this particular evening, so it was special.
The menu was quite extensive (like many Czech restaurants) and included the traditional Czech food, plus crepes, pastas, fish, steak, and deserts. My fried Chicken with cornflake crust was perfectly done and not greasy at all, along with some very nice garlic mash potatoes. My husband tried the chicken crepe and loved it. Our waitress was extremely friendly and provided us with very good service.
We will be happy to return to this restaurant and will feel good about taking our friends to eat there too.

• Visited November 2011