“great food”
Review of Indian Jewel

Indian Jewel
Ranked #108 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: The Indian Jewel, voted as one of the best Indian restaurants in Prague and located in the heart of Prague's Old Town, makes an honest effort to create an amalgamation of some of the finest gems of Indian cuisine.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

i was there. I liked the food there it is one of the best restaurant in my Experience ,
great job . Indian jewel !!!

There are newer reviews for Indian Jewel

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I both really enjoyed our dinner here. It is a bit expensive, but the price is comparable to other international cuisine that we've had in Prague. I really appreciated the service - they were attentive, kind and GREAT with our 1 year old son. They were sweet to him and very understanding when he made a huge mess out of his dinner. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very good memories of the Indian Jewel, pleasant staff with an exotic atmosphere and delicious indian food.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Desperate to have something other than traditional Czech food on our visit to Prague we went here for an early dinner (we had an early evening booking and so needed to eat early). It was about 4pm. Sadly the food was just unexciting and it was one of the more expensive restaurants we went to in Prague. It just wasn't very good value. My boyfriend and I were completely unimpressed. We ordered two poppadoms that were tiny little things so seemed hardly worth it. I ordered a Lamb Bhuna which was nothing but bland. Thinking it was just my meal that was disappointing, my boyfriend told me that he wasn't too impressed with his Chicken Madras. If this is the best that Prague has to offer in terms of Indian food I think I'll avoid getting a curry there in future.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

If you want to try something different, come over. The atmosfere, the cup, the sauce, music, food. Delicious. And the vest of all, wont make you poorer.