“Run away from this place!”
Review of Vesely Bizon - CLOSED

Vesely Bizon
Cuisines: European, Czech, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Praha 5
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This restaurant has terrible service and mediocre food. We ordered a hamburger with eggs and bacon only, but it came with mayo and cheese, so my son could not eat it. It took a long time for the order to be ready, so we did not want to go to the hassle of waiting for a replacement one (at that point, I did not trust them anyway). We ended up paying for something we could not eat. The rest of the meals were just OK, on the bland side, we ended up not finishing them (the size of the meals were not large, but the quality was too low to want to finish them). I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I have to say that I really had great experience with food and service in this nice restaurant.Big fresh meals are really good for their price.Meals were tasty,not very good looking (Michelin star looking),but I was really satisfied with both things I had.The waiter was Ok and nice.He is also speaking very good English.Service was fast and also the atmosphere was really good.They have great beer and in the garden (open part of the restaurant) you can see a lot of domestic customers (guests).
I would come back here anytime.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The discount portal, I bought a voucher for friends Ostrich steak
Food and service was excelent.Pleasant young waitress smiling.
We itself back again.

2  Thank Pavel M
Reviewed July 30, 2013

A restaurant that you wouldnt come across by accident. The underground part is great in winter and the outdoor terrace is great in summer. Specialises in steaks in different shapes and sizes. Not the best quality meat I have ever had (a wider Czech issue) but for the price you cant really complain and the service is good.

3  Thank RoamingRuss
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have to fully agree with a previous review. Food was ok but the service was very very bad. Waitress was rude and if we did not complain she would bring us a different meal as ordered and charge us for 2 beer instead 1 we had. Avoid this place!

1  Thank Lusi_2412