Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM, 10:45 AM - 11:15 AM, 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM

from $12.63
from $41.33
from $12.63
22,267 results
All reviews free tour castle tour great tour beer tour old town kutna hora three hours free walking informative tour czech history other cities hour tour beautiful city jewish quarter interesting stories his knowledge an excellent guide
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We got two tours from Katerina (from Belarus), both really informative and interesting- 10 out of 10 :)

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We did the the 3 hour city tour with guide Ryan. He told us at the end that this was his first week, but it felt like he did this for years. We had an interesting tour through the city and saw the highlights. Ryan took the time for questions and even helped us with plans for the rest of our stay. We enjoyed the tour a lot, thanks Ryan!

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Went on free walking tour with Andrea and it was so great we did the Castle tour with her the same afternoon! Her knowledge and personal stories made these tours extra special! If you're in Prague go find Andrea, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

The Sandemans free walking tour was fantastic. Our guide Michael was informative, enthusiastic, animated, gave some great tips to avoid tourist traps plus told some awesome dad jokes. I learnt a lot of interesting things about the history of Prague and would recommend this tour for anyone visiting the city.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

I'm a native Praguer who went on a free tour with the guide Ryan recently to find out, in an enjoyable way, more about the place where I live. The tour was one of the best I've ever been on! Not only was I amazed by how knowledgeable our guide is, what I had to admire was the ease at which he was able to keep the group's attention the whole time by his mastery in story telling, interacting with the group, superb jokes and anecdotes and by being remarkably relaxed and authentic. What I appreciate especially, as a Czech person, is how much passion this expat living here has for Czech people, their life stories, history and culture. Bravo! Highly recommended. *****