“We loved it!”

Ranked #10 of 158 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Home of the Famous Prague Free Tour with some of the best guides in Europe.Both fascinating history, and a great nightlife - From the 30 years war, to the dark years of Nazi and Soviet occupation, Prague has some of the most interesting history in Europe and a great nightlife. Our tours take your through the streets and show you what makes Prague great. Our tours run year round and on all major holidays. Click a tour link to find out where and when to join us.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We can't say enough about our walking tours with Pavel last week. Pavel who grew up in Prague during the dark days of Communism, gave a very personal perspective on his city, which, to us, made the tour much more than a travelogue. Pavel made it easy (well not that easy) to digest Prague's complex history which is reflected everywhere you turn. And hearing about Pavel's life and that of his parents made it all very real. We did the free tour 10:30-2 and then took the afternoon tour with Pavel across the Charles Bridge to the Castle, ending at 6. We couldn't have made a better choice of what to do on our first full day in Prague. If you are a traveler, this is a very special experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (22,639)
All reviews
in 355 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 149 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I did the free walking tour and it was amazing. The guide was Kate, she is lovely and have a really good energy. Tks Kate!
I highly recommend the tour, it was fun and also informative.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was my first time visiting but my boyfriend had studied abroad in Prague for 5 months a few years back. We were SO lucky to have Micgael show us around and tell us everything there is to know about Prague. It was a very hot day but his energy never fell. I swear he is a human encyclopedia. Not only did he know everything there is to know about Prague, but the stories he told on the side about other cultures and cities amazed me. I left feeling 10x smarter with all the knowledge he dropped. He has the cutest puns and jokes to keep the group interested and engaged. He also does a spot on reenactment of each character on the clock. Hilarious. I'm now on my fifth NE tour in the third city of our trip and we haven't had one guide live up to the bar Michael set. Thanks Michel and NE! Missing Prague!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My friend and I did the free walking your with Kate. We had so much fun that we decided to do the castle tour with her as well (300 Kč, 250 for students). Also did the beer tour with Radim (350 Kč and 300 for students). I thoroughly enjoyed all three and would recommend them all to anyone interested in seeing the sights. It's great to hear the stories about each place and get some historical context which you wouldn't get by touring on your own.