“Highly recommended”

Ranked #1 of 107 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Home of the Famous Prague Free Tour with some of the best guides in Europe.Both fascinating history, and a great nightlife - From the 30 years war, to the dark years of Nazi and Soviet occupation, Prague has some of the most interesting history in Europe and a great nightlife. Our tours take your through the streets and show you what makes Prague great. Our tours run year round and on all major holidays. Click a tour link to find out where and when to join us.
Dungannon, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Excellent day finding out about Prague in the company of Kate. The four in our group (including my octogenarian mother with her arm in a cast) did the free tour in the morning and the castle tour in the afternoon. Everyone in the group - of all ages- enjoyed the day. It was informative and entertaining, one of the best tours I've been on. Kate has clear diction and great projection so even in a group of 30 there was no trouble in following everything. She varies pitch and pace and has plenty of stories and variety to keep you interested. - don't miss this tour if you are in Prague.

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“If I had more time I would have done every single tour they offered...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Generally great tours- I did the free tour in the morning with Lann (not just a funny guy but super knowledgeable about the history, legends, culture) and was so psyched to see the rest of the city and really get to know Prague after that I signed up for the Castle Tour and Beer Tour during our 30 minute break! Castle tour was interesting- and going with a guide (Tijo) definately changed the experience (the difference between seeing pretty buildings and actually learning about pretty buildings and everything that happened in and around them). The Beer tour afterwards was great if you actually want to appreciate what goes into brewing and the traditions behind brewing. Not a pub crawl filled with drunk kids studying abroad- the first bar they took us to was the only place where beers werent included- but definately worth the extra few crowns. I tried a flight of 5 different craft beers that were really something else.
I only wish I had more time to see the other places with them.
Great guides- and great fellow travellers who really had an interest in what the city and the sights were about!

New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My aunt and I did the free tour, castle tour, and Terezin tours with Kate. Kate was extremely personable and knowledgeable about her tours. I'm so happy trip advisor members led us to Sandemans. I couldn't have had a better time--our fellow tourists we loads of fun, too. Great people, great tours, even on some very cold days!

1 Thank Mary P
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great free tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

The free tour with Kate was absolutely wonderful. Kate was extremely knowledgable, made the tour constantly fun and interesting, and was very friendly and enthusiastic. It was a great introduction and orientation to the city. Highly recommend the free tour to anyone visiting Prague— especially if you do your tour with Kate.

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best tour ever thanks to Amy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was the best tour we've ever had! Our guide, Amy was simply fantastic! Knew so many things about the city and delivered her great love and passion about the local history in the most amazing way! Recommend it to everyone!

Visited April 2012