“A neighborhood place”
Review of Bistro LEON

Bistro LEON
Ranked #1,839 of 6,451 Restaurants in Prague
Neighborhood: Karlin
Description: Cosy modern bistro restaurant with original freshly prepared BAGELS, homemade SOUPS, fresh SALADS, great COFFEES and TEAS, homemade lemonades, tarts, cakes. Friendly young owner and the crew. GREAT FOOD, AWSOME COFFEE. Come to Bistro LEON. Can't wait see you!
Reviewed March 3, 2019

We stayed at Jurys Inn down the block. We would have a big breakfast and a pretty good lunch, so at dinner time we usually weren't too hungry. We ate there 3 nights. Every night we each got a bowl of soup and then shared something. All of the soups were good, but the red lentil soup really stood out. One night we had a bagel sandwich, very substantial and filling. One night we shared open faced sandwiches, one avocado and one beet with goat cheese, Oh the bread. And the last night we shared the salad with hummus and halloumi cheese. They plated the salad in 2 bowls so we didn't have to share the bowl. By the third night, I felt like we were eating with friends. Prices were low, we didn't spend more than 200 koruna each night.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 22, 2018

Staying in our hotel for over a week we wanted a change up one morning for breakfast. This little Bistro was across from our hotel and we decided to give it a shot. I worked 3 years in a Bagel Bakery so I am picky and fussy when it comes to bagels. Now I don't know if they make the bagels or they are outsourced either which way they are fantastic... moist and full of flavor (they could use a couple more variety) My wife and I both got sandwiches and both were fantastic with lots of toppings and fresh ingredients. We did not try the soups but we you smell them and they had great aroma.

Date of visit: November 2018
PetrL124, Vlastník at Bistro LEON, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

We thank you dear Bryan! You made our Black Friday more than colorful! Petr and the crew of Bistro LEON, Prague

Reviewed November 13, 2018

I highly recommend, it's almost unbelievable how nice the staff is and the food is wonderful. The place looks great as well. It's my go-to place for a light lunch.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Friendly, warm and helpful staff. Sandwiches and bagels are delicious! Variety of fillings and toppings. Yummy cakes. Worth much more than the prices. We were in Prague for 4 mornings and we had breakfast there every morning after accidentally stumbling upon it the first day.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Good quality food at a reasonable price and good helpful staff who changed the meal to suit my partners requirements.

Date of visit: September 2018