TripAdvisor
Prague
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best experience in Praug!”
Review of Sklep Restaurant

Sklep Restaurant
Ranked #536 of 6,584 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Zizkov
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is excellent. Quality-price is very reseanble. Service is efficient (sometimes friendly sometimes not).

I do recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (252)

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Food was great, place was clean, seats confortable, staff was kind and helpfull. I can recomend to visit this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

It was a lovely touch by the adjourned hotel to give you a free welcome drink and 10 % off, which meant we had 2 huge, delicious meals for €15. Staff were very friendly and the beer was good. I had goulash with potato pancakes and my daughter had chicken with cheese and mash. Both came quickly and were very generously portioned. The only down side was the decor. There were 2 huge tarantulas on the wall that made me really uneasy throughout the meal, but that's just me with a terrible phobia .

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Stumbled on this place on our first night in Prague. Lovely traditional food great beer delightful service reasonably priced...what's not to love

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Came here on out 1st day in Prague. We took a seat as no one about then the most rude waitress came over and just said "drinks?" Not a great start!! We said yes and ordered, asked for the menus, 2 ordered steak, we asked for goats cheese salad and a cheddar cheese salad, all items on the menu I might add, only to be told there was no fresh salad, obviously a bit confused by this and her attitude when we stated this, again told no salad!!! Before she walked away!!! Decided to forget the food and asked for the bill to which we waited about 10 mins then the bill was slapped on the table by the same very rude unhelpful waitress. Luckily this was not the case in any other restaurant we visited during our stay. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend this place.

Date of visit: July 2019