Tripadvisor

from $100.66
from $174.17
from $174.17
More Info
All reviews bohemian paradise bohemian switzerland small group day trip czech republic tour guide lukas pace nature
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

This was such an amazing trip which we wouldn’t have been able to do it alone. It is the type of place that only locals know about. Lukas was very nice and knowledgeable about czech history and nature. We would recommend this place 100% if you are looking to get away from the city and see something different.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Lukas' will welcome you and help you to break free of the crowded city. We learned lots about Czech culture, history and really enjoyed the fun hike and beautiful sights. Don't miss a chance to go to this Geopark. I took way too many pictures. Lukas' also added a few bonus adventures along the way, you won't get this kind of experience anywhere else! It was delightful!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

I enjoyed the tour with Lukas greatly. The tour was fully booked with interesting travellers from around the world and we were small enough group to get to know one another. The tour felt like a trip with old friends, Lukas being a relaxed yet professional guide. I loved the route and the lunch we had together afterwards. Make sure you have enough time to get to the meeting point, it is almost last stop on the red metro line. All in all I recommend this getaway!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Great tour through Bohemian Paradise with Lukas. He's very knowledgeable about the area and the Czech history and also a very helpful and friendly person. The tour is a must do and a good way to see some of the czech countryside and take a break from the mass tourism in Prague.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019

This was a great excursion!! I went with two of my friends, and we had a blast! The scenery was beyond picturesque. We even went to a castle that we never would have seen had we not done this tour. Also Luka was a great guide. He was so knowledgeable and fun. He even introduced us to some great Czech food. I would highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: August 2019