PragueActive - Bike and Hike Tours

from $190.66
from $110.20
from $178.29
More Info
All reviews bohemian paradise lots of interesting information small group czech republic lukas park guide castle
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Our guide, Lukas was great. Stunning views and a wonderful day trip outside of Prague. So glad we booked this excursion. Thanks Lukas!!!!!
Sally H

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful hike outside of Prague!! Lukas was such an informative and lovely guide!! And it was wonderful getting outside of the crowds and see the natural beauty of Czech Republic!! Thank you Lukas for a fabulous day!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

My son and I enjoyed the hiking tour very much. Lukas was a safe driver. Punctual and caring. The group was small and friendly too. Lukas is informative and interesting. Without his guidance, we would not have explored the place on our own, given my son is still young. I would definitely join Lukas on another tour when I’m in Prague again. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

A comfortable hike to see stunning views from the Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Pravcicka Gate) and Saxon Switzerland National Park (Bastei Bridge)! The rock formations were one of a kind!

Lukas is an experienced tour guide - friendly and knowledgeable. Lukas shared alot about the history of Czechia and the geography of the national parks, and he was very engaging at the same time. Thanks Lukas! (:

The pick-up point is a 3 minute walk from Ladvi metro station, which is conveniently accessible by the 'C'line. We save time on traffic as we enter the highway very quickly without having to go through Prague morning traffic.

2  Thank SteffiY1
Reviewed August 30, 2018

It was a wonderful trip and first in my life, I enjoyed it a lot.
Thanks to Lukas who made this trip more attractive and enjoyable at the same time, he was very knowledgeable as a tour guide.
Thanks and looking forward for another adventure. 5 Stars