Book In Advance
Tours from PragueActive - Bike and Hike Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience PragueActive - Bike and Hike Tours
from $107.26
from $152.91
from $152.91
from $78.73
More Info
All reviews bohemian paradise bohemian switzerland day trip czech republic tour guide lukas hiking pace nature
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time on this tour. The guide was kind and knowledgeable about the area in which we hiked. Would absolutely recommend this trip and tour company.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank cds13d
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

On my visit to Prague I wantet to see some of the gorgeous Czech nature, did not wanna drive too long and wantet to have, a more personal experience than a tour in a huge group often gives you.
The hike to the Bohemien Paradise on a daytrip with Lukáš, was exately that!
He made the day really great, being a nice, fun and personal guide, that took me, an 1 other guest, to some really great places -we wouldn’t have found ourself.
And the fact that we, on our way as well, saw very different things and places, made the day, well- just what I had been looking for SO......
Just go! you won’t regret it!

Reviewed May 14, 2018

We discovered a truly remarkable place - what a fantastic hike with impressive views in a unique environment... Our guide Lukas did not only answer all our (many!) questions patiently and competently (he even taught us some Czech!) - but he also showed us great places and adapted the tour to the weather and our abilities (and whims). Thank you!! :-))

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We did the Bohemian Paradise hike and Lukas was a great guide. He really made sure we were comfortable throughout the whole experience, including bringing bottled water for us on the hike, tailoring the hike to meet any physical limitations, and sharing historical and cultural knowledge throughout the day. The additional stops to see Kost castle and the historic Vesek village were great extras to top off a fun, scenic hike. I absolutely would recommend a day hiking or biking with Lukas as your guide.

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

This trip was great!!! The guide was very informative, the hike and the views were breathtaking. It really gave me a feel for the countryside from beginning to end just what I wanted. The entire day was amazing.

Date of experience: April 2018