“Great steaks perfectly cooked”

Crazy Cow Steakhouse
Ranked #541 of 5,787 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

One of us had a t bone the others fillets and rib eye steaks all of the steaks were perfectly cooked

Thought place was a bit rough around the edges banister really loose going to upstairs

Otherwise would recommend and return

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

So, the service staff there is very nice, and that's about it. When I received my meal, there was a long, black hair sticking out of the butter on top of my steak. The waiter was very nice about it, but when he brought me back a new plate, it was cooked to the wrong temperature. Finally, on the third attempt at getting my meal, the steak was cooked right, but the flavour was very off, as a result of a mixture of bad seasoning and unfresh meat. The vegetables were not fresh, they were from a frozen package, and they were over cooked....allow me to mention that they were just boiled... The corn was old as well, it had a texture almost like paste... I am not such a tough critic, but the LEAST I expect is fresh food, and this restaurant could not deliver. I walked out feeling disgusting. Do not recommend.

1  Thank Emma-Jo M
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The food was awesome. Get the garlic sauce! I had the pork; Meghan the chicken with amazing mushrooms and my boy the small but good shrimp. Wine is good and cheap! Love it. We will be back!

2  Thank Greggory M
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

..unless you want to get a workout chewing. Tough steak, mostly tasteless, together with uninspired side dishes. The burger was OK at best. Service was fast, but they spoke to us only if necessary. Don't go.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Compared with the UK, we had great value steak here last night, with friendly service. Just lacks the finesse to make it excellent eg piles of dirty plates carried through restaurant, view from our table into the back of the bar which was a bit grotty. Sides weren't great either.