“Perfect long weekend”

Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague
Ranked #48 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed at Buddha-Bar, Prague for a long weekend in March. I can't speak high enough of the hotel and its staff. We were greeted by a warm welcome and complimentary cocktails on arrival and shown to our room including showing us how to use all the mod-cons.
The room itself was massive, with seperate loo, bathroom and main room. The bath was massive and had a seperate shower. The room was furnished to a extremely high standard and we loved the Nesspresso machine and mini bar!
Breakfast was lovely and again couldnt speak highly enough of the staff in the restaurant.
All in all a perfect stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
BBHPDirector, General Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for speaking so highly :) about your experience at the Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your compliments to our dedicated staff.
I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel is a Devine retreat. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and serviced regularly. Nightly turn down with orchid, chocolates and music playing. This is a great treat of a hotel. The hotel sets in a great location for seeing the city just five minute walk to old town square.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your romantic get-away with us in the heart of Prague and would love to see you again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

From outside it looks nothing special but the whole hotel really is absolutely exquisite. The room was amazing (such a shame about the view) and so romantic. I never really mastered the lighting system but it took mood lighting to the extreme :-). The bath, toiletries, comfortableness of bed - everything was perfect

The cocktails in the bar were beautiful and the bar manager came and sat with us on our third night as he recognised us showing genuine interest in our preference.

We ate in the restaurant which we were slightly disappointed with but the setting and service were outstanding.

I have two groans:
The spa - We asked to use the facilities with no treatments and were told we would have to pay for private use which I think would've cost £100
The amount of times both cafe bar and cocktail bar were unavailable due to private hire (literally at some point every day)

I highly recommend this hotel and I will most definitely stay in a Buddha Bar in the future.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dera Guest,

Thank you very much for describing our property as a "Hotel with the WOW Factor" :) and giving us a high rating on TripAdvisor.
I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced due to the private events held during your stay.
Should you travel to Prague again, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We came to Prague for my partners birthday. Three nights mid week to avoid the stag dos. Hotel was as good as it looks in the pictures and the service was great. I had asked for an upper floor room by email and we were given a room on the top floor. Very spacious and comfortable. Great bed and bath. Really exciting decor...we managed the complicated lighting system ok. We had lunch in the ground floor cafe one day which was fresh and tasty and ate in the basement restaurant one evening which had nice cocktails and amazing setting... For was ok but not the most exciting Asian food . Breakfast was a great spread and when we asked for soya milk which they did not have they made sure they had it the next day and soya yoghurts which just shows they went the extra mile. Reception happily gave advice and booked restaurants for us. I would definitely go back here

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your complimentary review and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague.
We hope very much to see you again and meet all your needs.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Booked the Prague get away package as a present for my husband for a special birthday - and this hotel did not disappoint if anything it was above all my hope and expectations. They picked us up from the airport in a lovely clean car, with relaxing music which really helped us to get in the wind down mode we needed for the trip. The service at the hotel was fantastic - our room looked stunning with an orchid turn down service, drink on arrival and little treats in our room every night. The towels were as luxurious as the room and everything was 5 star I couldn't fault a thing either in the room or hotel. The food is also fantastic too especially breakfast - it's a must stay hotel! I only hope I have the opportunity to return one day.

1  Thank Emily D
BBHPDirector, General Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Emily,

Thank you very much for you lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I believe it must have been a great present for your husband´s B-day! :)
Hope to see you again in the future.

Best regards from Prague,

Veronika

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for a weekend city break to Prague. The hotel is located in the centre and is only a few minutes walk from Wenceslas Square and old town and the Charles Bridge. We didn't need public transport for anything other than the zoo as we are happy to walk and wander everywhere.

The check in process was very smooth and we were taken to our room and given an overview of all the features and then offered a welcome cocktail which was brought up to the room.

We had a luxury room which is effectively a suite with a massive bathroom with separate large toilet. The rainfall shower is the largest I have seen and the bath is very deep and has a perfect position for the TV in the mirror. It had double sinks and some nice toiletries.

The main bedroom was spacious with a good selection of drinks in the minibar for reasonable prices (bottle of Heineken was £3). The bed was very comfortable, there is a pillow menu and the sheets are Egyptian cotton. You won't want to leave it and can even use the remote to open and close the curtains if you like!

There is turndown service with a lovely lotus flower and chocolates.

We had breakfast included and it was of a very good quality and the times were very good as it was available from 6.30am to 11am so works for early birds and those who want a bit of a lie in.

The only comment I would make is that we had room 29 which was quite noisy as it was next to the service lift so you could hear it during the night.

Room Tip: Room 29 was quite noisy as the service lift is next to it, so would recommend a room on the other si...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
BBHPDirector, General Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your detailed review. It is gratifying to receive such complimentary comments.
Should you return to Prague, feel free to contact me so that I can make sure that your room is located in a quiet part of the hotel.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Great location for exploring the city. The rooms are equipped with every comfort ( also a nespresso machine) decorated in modern oriental style , very spacious and quiet. The bathroom was great and equipped with all the necessary products. The hotel staff greeted us with great kindness and competence. the breakfast is the only negative note, poor if you do not exit the menu (dishes off the menu are expensive). High price but considering the level of the structure, appropriate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Silvia,

Thank you for sharing your opinion of the Buddha-Bar Hote Prague and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time in Prague.

Best regards,