“Awesome Hotel!!!”

Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague
Ranked #47 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed at the Buddha-Bar Hotel for 4 nights, and it was amazing. it was my wife's birthday, and staff helped me in arranging a simple card and some flowers to our room when we checked in, she was happy with that surprise, but the bigger surprise was the breathtaking room design and style. the hotel and everything in it perfectly fits the hotel's buddha-bar theme, there was even a big buddha sitting in our room! the mini bar, should not really be called mini, with 2 big drawers filled with alcohol and juice, and our very own nespresso machine which we enjoyed every morning. above the bed, a surround system, where we enjoyed free access to buddha-bar music. the room does have a lot of light switches all over, which took us time to learn how to set them, but these dimming lights really sets the perfect mood for the music. moving to the tub, its amazing, also with dimming lights all around, and a tv set inside the mirror in front of it. everything inside the room is simply perfect. the location of the Hotel is in a walking distance to everything we wanted to see and do in Prague. the staff were very helpful in guiding us on our adventure.
it was perfect to stay at this hotel, luxury and comfort with a buddha-bar style :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,303)

Reviewed December 14, 2013

If you are looking for comforting yourself in the center of Praque - this is the right place! Perfect servis, overall look and feel of the place, perfect menu in the restaurant and music in the bar.
after one day you feel like after 1 week holiday!try it:-)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Got picked up by the Audi upon arrival on our late flight. I was skeptical of the cost of "car service" but after he wove his way to this hidden spot I was thankful. The hotel is buried in the maze of medieval Prague with it's alleyway sized one way streets. It's perfectly situated in the middle of the old city. You can walk to anything you care to see or the metro and trams are close by too. Your feet will soon give out on the cobblestone streets so learn the trams.

The property is fantastic. Well designed. The room was gorgeous and spacious. I was surprised how big it was. The bed was possibly the most comfortable I have EVER slept in. I wanted to look at the brand but didn't. Huge tub, walk in glass shower, double sinks, separate toilet.....the bathroom rocks.

Because most here love to hear complaints....here are my two minors. The electronics in the room were too sophisticated for me to operate and it was a bit too warm. I wanted to sleep cold.

Breakfast was great. They provided anything you asked with a smile. Front desk staff were helpful with all our well worn questions. They know the area and freely offered advice and opinion. Thank you. We used a personal guide they suggested - David. He was a delight. We went to restaurants they offered. Good.

If I were going to Prague again, I would likely want this same hotel. You are in for a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Boutique hotel with large, sexy, beautifully decorated rooms and bath rooms. Centrally located within walking distance for sightseeing. Excellent transportation option with the A6. Enjoyed breakfast at the hotel with attentive staff that began at reception and continued through out our stay.
Only point that others have raised was the heating in the room that we could not lower. Opening the windows for a bit cooled off the room. Would recommend to all!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
BBHPDirector, General Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague.
I am happy to hear that you found the A6 service and our staff attention to be of the highest standards.
I apologize for the inconvenience of the heating in your room but I am glad that it did not detract from your overall experience.
Should you return, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I can welcome you personally.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The Hotel is very nice, clean and the service is excellent. The only pity was that even though we booked the transfer from the airport to the hotel our luggages could not fit into the car (Audi A8) therefore we had to take an additional taxi to reach the hotel.
Rooms are very clean, with everything you need for a wonderful and relaxing stay in Prague.
My compliments.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
BBHPDirector, General Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your complimentary review. I was sorry to learn of the difficulties with your luggage. Should you plan your next trip to Prague, feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Lovely hotel, especially the bathroom. Fantastic breakfast and unbeatable possibility to enjoy the best drinks in Prague. Very comfortable bed.
The only negative comment would be that our room was very hot despite open windows and switched off heating. I have what is the reason for that. The stairs and corridors are kept very dark, which is not very practical when looking for keys or phone in handbag.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague and the high rating.
I am sorry you experienced some minor inconvenience regarding the room temperature but I hope it did not detract from your overall comfort.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This hotel is centrally located and close to everything in Old Town. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. We booked a car through the hotel to pick us up at the airport, and took a taxi back to the airport. The price ended up being the same, so if you're game for a bit of luxe I'd do the Audi A6. The room was beautiful and wonderfully designed (we had 27, a corner room). Great bed, fab bathroom, and a separate toilet/ bidet.
Lets talk about the lighting, shall we? I had read the reviews that complained about the complex and tricky lighting, and I thought people were possibly whining a bit. Holy Cats!! That lighting system was created by someone that had drunk too much Hip and not enough Practical. It is A: difficult to figure out, even after 4 days, and B: not even user friendly when you do. Want to read in bed?? NOPE. No reading lights. In short, I hope that the lighting designer for the new Paris Buddha Bar Hotel has taken notice and will design a system that, you know, has HUMANS in mind :-) The hallways and stairs and elevator are also very dark, which is super sexy....until you try to read the floor number in the elevator and CAN'T. I found myself sounding like my mother complaining about how dark it was. This is not good. The breakfast and room service food was ok, nothing to write home about. Would I stay here again? YES. But not at full price. Would I call it a 5 star hotel? NO. But it's still a wonderful hotel :-)

Room Tip: Corner room 27 was lovely