“Great hotel!!!”

Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague
Ranked #45 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

The service, the staff and location were soooo good!!! The room so comfortable, the attention everyday with the canapés and chocolate to the room were very good...The bar at the hotel amazing drinks and food.. Very friendly staff... And the spa was sooooo good!!! For sure I will be back soon!!!

Stayed: November 2013
BBHPDirector, General Manager at Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive words. I am glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at the Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Hotel Director

Write a ReviewReviews (1,317)

Reviewed November 4, 2013

What a fantastic hotel. We stayed here for 4 nights for a city break and came away feeling thoroughly spoilt! From the moment we arrived when our luggage was whisked away and our welcome cocktail (complimentary) was delivered to our room we felt like very special guests. The bedrooms were lovely - very comfortable bed (you could choose your pillows from the 'pillow menu'!!), turn down service with chocolates and an orchid each evening and complimentary nespesso coffee machine and bottled water in the room. Fabulous bathroom with freestanding bath and a built in TV in the mirror! Breakfast was delicious - what a choice! Even complimentary prossecco !!! The staff were very helpful and could not have done more to make us feel welcome. Would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am so glad you enjoyed your city break and felt special at the Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague.
Should you return, I will be happy to welcome you personally.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The Hotel is very, very good. The location is perfect for a romantic stay.
Short trip (100 meters) to centrum.
Nice, big rooms. Pleasenat people.
Clean rooms.
Very good beds. High tech interior.
The frontdesk people was very friendly and helpful. No noice from outside.
Brakfast was nice, many different choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and high rating. I will pass on your compliments to the staff who will be delighted to have made your stay a comfortable one.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at Buddha Bar for a little romantic getaway in November, and the hotel and room in particular really added flair to our experience.
We got an upgrade without asking for it, the space and the boudoir-like ambience was absolutely perfect....a quiet, mystic and sensual cocoon in the middle of the touristy hustle and bustle of Stare Mesto.
All the way from the pick-up with a chaffeured dark Audi at the airport to the helpful and observant staff, Buddha Bar delivered as promised....and then some.
We most definately recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: ´Choose a room/suite in the higher floors to avoid noise from the folks in the street at night.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was my second time in Prague and I decided to give Buddha Bar a try after reading all the good reviews. I must say that I have not regretted it in the least. I had arranged for a transfer from the airport more than a month before my arrival and - without having sent a reminder in the meantime - the driver was waiting for me right on time. The check-in was professional, but it would certainly have been a warmer welcome if it was accompanied by a couple of questions like "Is this your first time in Prague?" and "Would you like a map of the city and some recommendations?".
I booked the standard room, which has nothing to do with the "standard" one is used to in most hotels worldwide. Very spacious room with probably the biggest and most comfortable bed I have ever slept in (and I have stayed in some very good hotels), more than enough closet space, beautiful bathroom with an impressive bathtub and shower cabin with strong rain shower. All in all, everything in the room added to great comfort. Everything was very clean and the turndown service was excellent, with little goodnight chocolates and the weather for the following days.
I have read in many reviews about the endless switches around the room, which is true and it looks intimidating. First of all, I would suggest you ditch the remote that is available. The one in my room was not working, but I think it was for the best because it looked confusing. Once you settle in, spend 5 to 10 minutes just playing along with the switches around the room. You will get the hang of it in no time. In any case, there are central on/off switches next to both sides of the bed, so you can just turn everything off when you want to sleep.
Since I am not a fan of endless breakfast buffets, I loved the breakfast in Buddha Bar. A menu with selection of eggs in various forms or something sweet like pancakes and a small buffet with fruits, pastry, cheese etc - everything I tried was of excellent quality.
The location of course could not have been better, right in the old town, 5' walk away from Prague Old Town Square and close to most of the sights. The Palladium shopping center is also close if you would like to do some shopping. By the way, there is a church nearby and bells are ringing quite early in the morning, so I don't know if that would affect you if you are a light sleeper. I wake up early anyway and I did not mind, while my friend was never woken by them.
All in all, my experience in Buddha Bar was great and I would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is an amazing hotel, one of the best I ever visited. Concierge and reception is at a very high service level, the hotels and rooms are very cool with lots of really unexpected features.

Something to complain about? If I'm really picky, some rooms have a view that's not the best I've ever seen, but the hotel is in the middle of old town so what should you expect?

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had really nice long weekend there. The room was amazing, all the small details! Incredible place. Small chocolates every night...
The only negative thing was the breakfast. Not enough choices. After day number 1, we were eating out for breakfast =) But everything else was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple