“Get in early”

Ranked #173 of 5,506 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Our restaurant is characterised by the quality of its Italian and international food, taking care to use the best Italian products. We offer a wide range of quality wines from various regions of Italy on our wine list.Our pizzas use typical Neapolitan dough prepared from select Italian flour, fresh mozzarella and conserved Neapolitan tomatoes, our pasta is cooked 'al dente', and our vegetables, meat and fish are always fresh and of the highest quality. In preparing our food, we only use extra virgin olive oil in accordance with Italian tradition.
Gold Coast
“Get in early”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife said that this was the best pizza she ever had. We came at 5:30 pm and by seven o'clock the place was packed with people waiting. We shared the special pizza and I requested Regianno on the top. This is very expensive where we come from in Australia but they had a Parmigiano wheel on display as you walked in. Giovanni is in the heart of old town Praha and one hundred metres from our apartment in Arcadia Residence that is also in Kozna. Our manager recommended this joint to us. I must warn that if you come later, the service may be slower. The bartender refuses to speak English, German or any other language which I can speak. Czeck is the most difficult language for me but the waitresses speak fluent English, Dutch, German, French and pretty much anything I threw at them.

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
New Prague, Minnesota
“service”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

poor access to customers and dirty toilets, the food was very good and fast on the table, next time will not visit nor recommend

• Visited January 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good dinner on our first night in Prague...”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We discovered this restaurant on our first night in Prague, just steps off the Old Town Square. As exhausted travelers, we ate lightly, soup, salad and a plate of cheese and meats. Our sons (adult) selected from the tempting selection of pizza. The food was very good and the staff attentive and courteous. Atmosphere was warm and cozy. Would highly recommend

• Visited December 2013
“Whenever I come it's perfect”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

This place is not good just for dinner but also for lunch or just dessert and wine. My family loves this restaurant so much that we go there several times a week. I love their food!! And I also love the staff -- it's always very professional. Thank you! :-)

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Jacob P
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on our first night in Prague. Great selection of pizzas that were equally as tasty. Very reasonable priced. Very cozy. Overall excellent.

2 Thank Campsontour