Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $75.17
More Info
from $63.24
More Info
All reviews electric scooters amazing experience beautiful sights great fun these guys take photos guide bike pace highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We went for the 2 hour tour. They offer a one and a one and a half hour tour. It took some time to get used to this special vehicle, but after that, it was wonderful. One sees a lot, one can stop anywhere and specially with the nice weather we had it was lovely.
Our guis Marget was very nice, and knowlegdeble. We have seen the center of town, the riverside, several parks, the castle and the beautiful squares of Prague.
Scroozing is a must!

Petr Ž, Vlastník at SCROOSER Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear Ruven,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

If you have some ideas how we can improve our service please do not hesitate to contact us:)

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Nice places , grate guide,
Very recommended .
Seen places that I could find myself.
The bikes are cool and comfortable.

They drive fast but not too fast .
Great experience.

Thank you so much Max!

Good to hear that you enjoyed Scrooser Tour:)

Reviewed April 18, 2018

This for more me was a really fun tour,and the highlight of the day as I had a few hours to kill. The Tour/hire shop was a little dificult to find as the Uber driver could only park a certain distance away from the Charles Bridge,and actual address, and this meant I was wandering around aimlessly trying to find it?
It's down a small narrow street which you can't drive down,but I eventually came across it.
For the Tour,I chose the 1.5 hour tour priced @ €59 (£51 current rate) and my tour guide was Kamil.
I was lucky enough to have a private tour with just myself as it must have been a quite day or just the time (Around 1pm)? The Scoosers are really cool, and a fun way to see Prauge. The tour took in all the key points on both sides of the bridge and Kamil was very knowlegable pointing out many interesting facts. Overall,a really great tour. Highley recommended.

1  Thank LondonScorpio

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We are very grateful for your positive feedback.

Have a nice day,

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and i booked a scrooser tour. The tour was very good, the guide was great, the experience was very enjoyable ( much better than a walking tour).
Recommended!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Petr Ž, Vlastník at SCROOSER Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We really appreciate that!

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Excellent views and tour, just 2 of us on the tour with stunning views from the city you would never know were there or how to get there without the guides. Very friendly and knowledgable.

Date of experience: April 2018
Petr Ž, Vlastník at SCROOSER Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Thank you very much for your positive review!

We really appreciate that.

Kind Regards,