Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $75.35
More Info
from $63.39
More Info
All reviews electric scooters amazing experience beautiful sights great fun these guys take photos guide bike pace highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2018

This for more me was a really fun tour,and the highlight of the day as I had a few hours to kill. The Tour/hire shop was a little dificult to find as the Uber driver could only park a certain distance away from the Charles Bridge,and actual address, and this meant I was wandering around aimlessly trying to find it?
It's down a small narrow street which you can't drive down,but I eventually came across it.
For the Tour,I chose the 1.5 hour tour priced @ €59 (£51 current rate) and my tour guide was Kamil.
I was lucky enough to have a private tour with just myself as it must have been a quite day or just the time (Around 1pm)? The Scoosers are really cool, and a fun way to see Prauge. The tour took in all the key points on both sides of the bridge and Kamil was very knowlegable pointing out many interesting facts. Overall,a really great tour. Highley recommended.

1  Thank LondonScorpio
Petr Ž, Vlastník at SCROOSER Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We are very grateful for your positive feedback.

Have a nice day,

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and i booked a scrooser tour. The tour was very good, the guide was great, the experience was very enjoyable ( much better than a walking tour).
Recommended!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Petr Ž, Vlastník at SCROOSER Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We really appreciate that!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Excellent views and tour, just 2 of us on the tour with stunning views from the city you would never know were there or how to get there without the guides. Very friendly and knowledgable.

Date of experience: April 2018
Petr Ž, Vlastník at SCROOSER Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Thank you very much for your positive review!

We really appreciate that.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Spectacular experience! My fiancé and I did the 2-hour Grand Tour, led by Stan the Man. Couldn’t have had more fun. Gave us opportunities to see views you could never see on a Prague walking tour and the fact that Stan took all the pictures for us and then air-dropped them at the end meant that all we had to do was focus on having fun. I want a Scrooser for home now!

Date of experience: March 2018
Petr Ž, Vlastník at SCROOSER Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Hello Mateo,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

We really appreciate that!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Wow, what an awesome way to see this beautiful city. We took the 2hr tour and had a fabulous time. Our guide, Stan was so friendly and kept the tour interesting and fun. You see so much of the city and have a lot of fun as well. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2018
Petr Ž, Owner at SCROOSER Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Thank you Malcom for your review!

We really appreciate that.