Barcelo Old Town Praha
$283
$232
Preferred Hotels
1,782 results
All reviewsjunior suiteold towngreat locationglass of sparkling winepowder toweron arrivalrecommend this hotelexcellent hotelseparate toiletmodern hotelan upgradenice roombeautiful citycentral locationthe main squarereception staffcoffee machine
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It was our honeymoon and we could not have hoped for better. The attention to detail this hotel offered was unbeatable. The breakfast was the most amazing and the entire hotel has a great friendly atmosphere. We loved it.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My weekend stay was faultless. Great hotel and reception staff excellent, thank you to Jana for sorting a travel problem I encountered from the airport. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to everything. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I can't possibly rave enough about this hotel, it is by far the best hotel I have stayed at. Arrived on Friday after booking in March through AAA.com and they did not have our reservation nor had ever heard of bookings through AAA. Imagine my panic being in a foreign country, had just been dropped off by a shuttle after a 6 hour drive and told no reservation. The front desk woman was excellent looking further into and calling the reservation manager as they were almost fully booked and my room type was not available nor was the hotel rate I booked at was valid. Luckily they were able to put us in a room that was an upgrade of what I had booked; a junior suite. We were so relieved and thankful as they said they would follow up on Monday, but to enjoy the room and the free breakfast buffet while here.

The room was gorgeous, big and all the amenties one could ask for plus the view was gorgeous. The hotel is located near everything in Old Town and not far from the other major sites either. The breakfast buffet is very delicious with made to order omlets and has everything you could ask for. The European hotels know how to treat their visitors and this hotel was nothing short of five star!!! We took the "Ultimate Tour Prague" and the hotel booked it for us it so convenient, take the tour too and ask for Blanca she's fabulous!! Every contact at the hotel was wonderful and Tereza and Karel were amazing while trying to sort out the AAA fiasco. Beware when booking through AAA, I have found going directly to the hotel for international reservations is best however a shame not to be able to count on AAA as this is to be one of their specialities that I pay for. Don't miss staying at Barcelo Old Town Praha, believe me when I say you will not regret it.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Imintrigued
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel was really central in old town perfect for tourists. We upgraded room and it was enormous. Service was nothing but great would really recommend this hotel for a trip to Prague can't fault it!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 971Hello
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Location can't be beat ... walking distance to everything and still in a relatively quiet part of old town Prague. Great rooms and very personal and attentive service. The breakfast buffet is fantastic! Free WIFI throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple