“Delicious even the fourth time!”
Review of Tri Stoleti

Tri Stoleti
Ranked #107 of 5,706 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Not only am I a repeat customer, another visitor to whom I recommended this restaurant had to come back before leaving Prague! I ordered the mushroom soup the first time, and crave it every single visit. Other dishes were cooked and seasoned well, presented artistically, and then ... melted in the mouth. I almost want to keep this restaurant a secret, to not get it overcrowded! Utterly pleasant experience.

Daniel V, Owner at Tri Stoleti, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your review, it will be very nice, when every customers will be satisfied in our restaurant like you. We try make everything for that.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful dinner at reasonable price Service was also excellent and the atmosphere was great. The roast pork was prepared perfectly. The macaroni with chicken was also very good. They have a great selection of wine as well. I highly recommend this place fir a great meal, service and price.

1  Thank Ben S
Daniel V, Manager at Tri Stoleti, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your review, this is motivation and encouragement for our effort to the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was in this restaurant second time and everything was perfect, wery bood food and servise, clean and modern restaurant. Staff very friendly, prices fair. Is better make reservation. This restaurant I can recommend.

Thank you for your review and we hope for your next visit our restaurant.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

The food is not very good and the staff is not friendly. I can't recommend this place. There are much better restaurants for the same price in Prague

Daniel V, Owner at Tri Stoleti, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Thank you for your review. It is very difficult to respond of your review, because you are not more specific, which food did you have. Then I must write I am sory that you was not satisfacted in our restaurant.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

A simply phenomenal venue for food, wine, relaxation and romantic dining. We spent five nights in Prague and ate at Tri Stoleti three of them! We sampled the menu at all levels, from simple fare to elegant dining and everything was superb. The owner, Martin Jerabek ( apologies that my computer does not permit me to place the proper accent on the r and the a of Jerabek) could not have been more gracious. We stumbled upon the restaurant by accident while we were walking our first night in the city and asked if we could have dinner. The waiter summoned Martin and he explained that his restaurant was booked for the evening but that he might have something in half an hour. We said fine and went a few doors down to a wine bar to have a glass. We grew hungrier by the moment and decided to try elsewhere but I went back to tell Martin of our change of plans. He countered that a table had unexpectedly opened and that he could seat us at once. We found ourselves next to a softly running fountain that added to the soothing quality of the restaurant. The food was astonishingly good, reasonable priced, and the staff not only courteous and prompt but also friendly. When we return to Prague we will dine again at Tri Stoelti.

1  Thank TishSandos

Thank you for your review, each staffer make every effort to do the best for our restaurant. We hope for your next visit.