“Wonderful restaurant, good food and great service.”
Review of Tri Stoleti

Tri Stoleti
Ranked #105 of 5,762 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We visited this restaurant after being recommend by our apartment owner. Had a quick check on TA as it was to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and wanted somewhere nice. Tucked away off the main and busy drag, but literally only a 2 minute walk from the Charles Bridge . ( have to say it was lovely to walk that way home after the meal, with all the street lamps and the buildings of Prague lit up for the evening) the restaurant is divided into 2 , a small area with the infamous fish pond , and another bright and well set out area which is where we sat. Very quickly we were seated, coats taken and menu given, and drinks and food order taken very quickly and efficiently. Whilst waiting for our starters we were given bread and an olive oil & pesto dish which was very nice. We tried the local Cezch specialities for starters: boar leg and the mushrooms in butter, both were delicious . Yes the portions are small but they were both very rich and when put in context with the main course it works well. We both went for duck as the main course, I had the pink duck breast which was very tender and the fricasse sprouts were an unusual touch. Hubby went for the duck on honey sauce which again was very well cooked. Went down well the local Cezch wine we had selected, but the wine waiter is more than happy to give a recommendation. Lastly dessert ! Again small portions but just right to make you leave feeling you had enjoyed a nice meal rather than uncomfortably stuffed. For me the apple strudel was just right, and hubby loved the gnocchi filled with plum jam. The service was attentive, friendly and waiters were happy to chat , talk about the menu wine etc. our bill for two three course meals, wine and bottled sparkling water came to 1570 k. Which works out around £50 which was very good for the quality of food and service we received. Would recommend this to anyone visiting Prague especially for a special occasion. Top drawer!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,474)

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was there with my friends on fantastic dinner and I must only recommend!!!
I had fantastic Rabbit leg stewed on white wine with yellow peas and waiter choose for me very good wine. My friends were contend too.
It wasn't my last visit on this restaurant, when I was in Prague, on meal I will go only to Tri stoleti :-)

Reviewed November 15, 2012

When confronted with the issue of great food in Prague, this restaurant did not disappoint. Not only is it it situated away from the busy streets of Prague, but once inside it is modern and stylish. Service is great and presented with a smile. Each dish was exceptional. We would strongly recommend the spinach and cream soup with truffle oil. Good value for money.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I sought Tri Soleti out because of the great reviews and it's close proximity to my hotel. I was thrilled with what I found - one of the best dining experiences in Europe! Let's go in order - food, service, value and atmosphere. On my first visit, I ordered the duck and did not like it. Personal preference I think. They immediately offered to replace it and I ordered the house specialty which was a pork dish with potato dumplings, gravy and red cabbage. It more than made up for the duck dish....it was simply divine! David, my server, was polite and professional. He made some great suggestions for meals on subsequent visits and is always cheerful and friendly. Value-wise, you don't get much better than this - 5-star dining at 3-star prices...you gotta love it. And the atmosphere is pleasant - its quiet, very clean and has a low-key tone to it that suits me just fine, They also have wi-fi which is a bonus for the modern traveller. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Stunning meal from start to finish during which I finished downloading the Trip Advisor app (free WiFi too!). Able to whole-heartedly recommend the warm goat's cheese starter and chicken with spinach main. Wonderfully friendly staff and handy to THE Bridge too. Perfect.