“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tri Stoleti

Tri Stoleti
Ranked #88 of 5,316 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Ken481
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Very good good and good value for money. We took goat cheese and boar rague and duck. Service excellent.

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Maryland
“Wish we had eaten all our meals here!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

While seeking out lunch, our group of 3 stumbled into what looked like a fun outdoor restaurant with pretzels on the table and a lively atmosphere. YIKES! The menus were wet and crusty, the servers were rude and never brought all of our drinks. As we waited I pulled up Tripadvisor on my blackberry and found it was ranked something like #944 out of 1,400 Prague restaurants. We immediately asked for our check and moved on.

I drilled down on TA to see what was in the area where we were located. Tri Stoleti was #8 for all restaurants in Prague and it happened to be just around the corner from what we call "the lunch we do not speak of." What a treat! We had a table by the koi pond and enjoyed the soothing sounds of trickling water. We enjoyed beer and delicious Czech sekt at lunch. My husband and friend both got the goat's cheese appetizer and LOVED it. My friend got the rabbit and is still raving about it days later. My husband had soup and throughly enjoyed it. My chicken on spinach with a baked potato was tender and delicious. The bread with pesto dip was a great starter. My husband finished with apple strudel and said it was the best he had ever eaten. Probably one of the best meals we had on our 11 day Euro road trip.

As people walked by outside and stopped to look at the menu I kept hoping they'd look inside so I could enthusiastically give them a two thumbs up and lure them in. Sadly a bunch of non-TA using tourists walked right by and missed this gem!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Amazing food, value, service and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Found this restaurant on TA. It was so good that we went back two days later and ordered some of the same dishes! The larded beef is so good that we may go back in a few days and order it again. Every item we ordered has been great, included the two goat cheese appetizers, bohemian potato soup, chicken schnitzel, goulash, cherry dessert, apple strudel, and plum filled gnochie!

1 Thank bruce H
Edinburgh, UK
“Excellent value and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Picked this from TA reviews and went on spec. Got the last free table that night and weren't disappointed. Food was excellent (sour cherry panna cotta desert especially) and service was first-class.

Three courses each with 2 glasses of wine for my wife and a cofee and a beer and brandy for myself came to just 1300 CzKr (around £42) which was brilliant value. One of the best restaurants in Prague.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good location fun meal with good food & nice service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

We ate there based on a friend's recommendation from a local priest
It was a nice meal at a fair price
We went back the next day for lunch & enjoyed it even more because there were fewer people there
Recommend. Would go back
Sorry I'm just writing reviews from a trip in April & can't remember what we ate. But overall impression--/-